Cambodia Brewery Limited (CBL), the manufacturer of quality international beers: Tiger beer, Anchor beer, ABC Extra Stout & Gold Crown, is currently seeking dynamic and self motivated candidates to fill the following position:
BRAND MANAGER (1 Position)
Major Roles and Responsibilities:
• Plan and implement various marketing projects and activities for assigned brand.
• Implement marketing plans within allocated brand budget and provide feedback to marketing manager on the execution of approved plans/activities.
• Monitor brand health performance & maintain close collaboration with brand's promotion agency; advertising agency, and other cross-functional groups to establish short-and long-term brand performance goals and ensure successful plan development and execution.
• Work with relevant staff members to develop a comprehensive program to completment the activities of the sales teams and support the promotion of assigned brand(s); work with sales teams to identify, design and create selling tools.
• Coordinate with relevant operational personnel, i.e. sales,corporate communications, purchasing, finance,packaging, warehouse, etc.,on execution of promotion mechanics and logistics, to ensure minimum disruption to work-in-progress via timely briefings and orderly execution and management.
• Perform other task as assigned by Marketing Manager.
• University degree in Marketing, Business or a related field.
• At least 4 years' experience in brand and ihe field of Marketing.
• Ability to translate marketing strategy in to lactics and ideas into action.
• Good command of spoken and written Lnglish & computer knowledge of MS-Office
• Superior communication skills; excellent verbal and presentation skills.
• Strong interpersonal skills with a focus on teamwork.
• Ability to communicate and work with a variety oí personalities.
• Creative and an eye for detail; flexibility and adaptability; result-oriented and meeting datelines.
Interested candidates are invited to apply by sending a Cover Letter and CV with expectation salary and a recent photograph to Mr. Heng Phan at Human Resource Department, address Robos Angkagne Village, Sangkat Prek Eng, Khan Meanchey, Phnom Penh or #56, Street 315, Sangkat Boeng Kak I, KhanToul Kork, Phnom Penh or Email:recruitmen(€' cbl.com.kh, Only short listed candidates will be contacted for interview.
Applications deadline: 08th November, 2013 at 17:00
Shaved ice, fruit toppings, and a squirt of cream – these are the ingredients to make a perfect bingsu.
Those who make the journey almost 100km from Preah Vihear province’s capital Tbaeng Meanchey to the 11th century remains of Preah Khan Kompong Svay will be richly rewarded.