Our Cambodia Office seeks energetic, result driven, change-oriented, creative and proactive service-minded Cambodians to join us.
Communication Coordinator for Operations
Location: Each post for each provinces/cities:
1.Takeo, 2. Phnom Penh, 3. Kampong Chhnang, 4. Kampong Thom, 5.Phrea Viheah, 6. Siem Reap, 7. Batteay Meanchey and 8. Battambang.
To support the Area Development Programs (ADPs) within their operation with the coordination and production of all communication collateral; video & photography, graphic design & print, writing, events, media, and support the Creative Youth Transformation Development Facilitators (TDFs) with the implementation of the Creative Youth Curriculum. The Communication & Creative Youth Coordinator supports the Communications Team at the National Office with the gathering of communication resources, scouting stories and emergency communication support, hosting of visitors, and facilitating the delivery of the Creative Youth Curriculum into the youth clubs. Provide capacity building and technical support to the roll-out of Sponsorship 2.0 throughout the ADPs.
1. Bachelor Degree in Communications or Journalism
2. Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills (Khmer and English)
3. Knowledge of the communication and media industry
4. Understanding of local and international development
5. One Year communication work with experience across graphic design, photo and video production, story writing, journalism, media
6. High level of computer proficiency, Mac and PC
7. Experience working with children and youth
Position: Operations Manager
Location: Excel Project , Phnom Penh
To provide overall operational oversight of project activities and staff including project administrative processes, finance, procurement, sub-granting in support of the Project Director toward the elimination of child labor in project target areas.
1. Master’s Degree in international development or relevant social science, public health or business administration
2. Must understand and agree with WV’s vision, mission and core values.
3. Strong strategic and operational planning skills and ability to priorities and handle multiple tasks
4. At least five years experience of complex project management and implementation of multi-sectoral project/programme or department management within a community development context
5. Significant experience in partnership building, collaboration and networking
6. Strong planning and organizational skills, ability to priorities multiple tasks and to work gracefully under pressure.
7. Very good spoken, written English language skills, excellent written and spoken Khmer.
8. Demonstrated ability to work well with national staff and international staff, and a passion for capacity building, and staff development. Previous experience of supervising staff and/or evidence of leadership skills
9. Demonstrated experience in program or project design, implementation, monitoring, evaluation & report writing
World Vision Cambodia is committed to the principles of workplace diversity. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. Applications and CVs will not be returned. Women and disabled people are encouraged to apply.
For more job details and application please visit: http://www.worldvision.org.kh/joblist.aspx or contact our reception at #20, Street 71, Phnom Penh, Cambodia;
Tel: 023216052; fax 023216220
SUBMIT PHOTOCOPIES OF UNIVERSITY DEGREES OR EQUIVALENTS ONLY with your application. Photocopy of other certificates is not needed.
Closing Date:24 October 2013 at 05:00 PM
With an attempted coup against the government of President Recep Erdogan quashed only days ago and more than 7,000 alleged conspirators now under arrest, the Turkish ambassador to Cambodia yesterday pressed the govern
Two opposition lawmakers, Nhay Chamroeun and Kong Sakphea were beaten unconscious during protests in Phnom Penh, as over a thousand protesters descended upon the National Assembly.
Students at Phnom Penh's Liger Learning Center have written and published a new book, "The Cambodian Economy".