Save the Children is a child rights organization. We save children’s lives; we fight for their rights; we help them fulfill their potential. In collaboration with the Royal Government of Cambodia. Recognised for our commitment to accountability, innovation and collaboration, our work takes us into the heart of communities, where we help children and families to help themselves. Save the Children focuses on five thematic areas: Education, Child protection, Child rights governance, DRR&CCA Emergency and Health.
Save the Children is looking for a qualified and motivated Consultant to Documentation on Supporting Girls to Access Basic Education.
Duration: 28 working days.
Roles and responsibilities:
• Desk review
• Prepare the survey design, including sampling, methodology and survey tools
• Prepare a work plan with time table of data collection and documentation for development of documentation
• Responsible for development of English quality documentation on program solutions/approaches/models and results for supporting girl to basic education
• Present the drafted documentation which has been developed to Save the Children and relevant stakeholders.
• Submit final documentation to Save the Children no later than 10 days after approval from Save the Children both soft and hard copies.
How to apply
Interested candidates should send their application and CV highlighting relevant experience and a technical proposal include budgeting to the Human Resources Team at Save the Children no later than 08 November 2013. A detailed Terms of Reference is available from our website or at the address below.
Save the Children is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified women are strongly encouraged to apply. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified and called for interviews. Applications and CVs will not be returned.