Habitat for Humanity® International is a Christian non-discriminatory, non-profit organization dedicated to working with low income families to build simple, affordable and decent homes in Cambodia. Habitat for Humanity International Cambodia (HFH Cambodia) is seeking qualified and experienced Consultant to Conduct the Final Program Evaluation.
The main objective of the evaluation is to assess the performance of the two projects, determine achievements and gaps, and generate lessons and recommendations as input to future project design, implementation, monitoring and evaluation. The projects are:
1. Phnom Penh Housing Community Development Project Phase III (PPHCDP).
2. Siem Reap Water Sanitation and Hygiene Promotion Project (Phase II) in Angkor Chum district, Siem Reap province.
Profile of the Evaluation Team:
The evaluation team shall consist of:
• Evaluation Team Leader (either National or International)
• Research Assistants (National)
The preferred skills and experiences of the consultant team are:
• Experiences and skill working as a consultant, and knowledge related to the field (at least 5 years experience).
• Experience working with NGOs, INGOs and Community Based Organizations (CBOs), housing solutions for the poor, environment and MFI-marketing skills, Credit management skill.
• International experience is preferred in Asia Pacific Region.
• Knowledge of basic accounting principles, economics and social development contexts.
• Ability to work with multinational and multidisciplinary groups.
• Knowledge in evaluation methods, data analysis, and interpretation (to convert, read and write in English).
How to Apply:
Interested consultant/consultancy team is requested to submit the CVs of all members and a sample evaluation work to (insert email) no later than 25 October 2013 at 5.00pm to Habitat for Humanity Cambodia office at House #35Bis, Street 478, Sangkat Phsar Deum Tkov, Khan Chamcar Morn, Phnom Penh or through E-mail: email@example.com.
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview accordingly. The successful consultant will required to submit a proposal to HFH Cambodia which includes the overall approaches, proposed methodology, budget and time frame to be completed as stated in this TOR.
The detailed Terms of Reference (TOR) is available at www.habitatcambodia.org or HFH Cambodia office.
With an attempted coup against the government of President Recep Erdogan quashed only days ago and more than 7,000 alleged conspirators now under arrest, the Turkish ambassador to Cambodia yesterday pressed the govern
Two opposition lawmakers, Nhay Chamroeun and Kong Sakphea were beaten unconscious during protests in Phnom Penh, as over a thousand protesters descended upon the National Assembly.
Students at Phnom Penh's Liger Learning Center have written and published a new book, "The Cambodian Economy".