The American University of Phnom Penh (AUPP), a newly created American-Style University located in Phnom Penh, Cambodia, is seeking highly qualified faculty applicants for multiple faculty positions:
Position title: Freshman Year Faculty for January 2014 - August 2014
AUPP is looking for faculty to teach in the following areas:
Semester I (January–April)
English Composition I
Introduction to Law and Legal Systems
Introduction to Psychology
Introduction to Humanities
Semester II (May-August)
English Composition II
World History I
Introduction to Sociology
• Ph.D. in relevant field is preferred; Applicants with a Master’s Degree and relevant university experience will also be considered
• Minimum of 2-3 years of teaching experience in U.S. Universities
• International or multicultural experience a plus
• Knowledge and experience in student assessment
• $3,000 - $5,000 per month, depending on qualifications and experience
• Western-style accommodations in Phnom Penh
• Health coverage
If interested, please send a cover letter, list of three references and current CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
AUPP will contact qualified applicants to provide more information and to offer an opportunity to interview with an AUPP representative.
With an attempted coup against the government of President Recep Erdogan quashed only days ago and more than 7,000 alleged conspirators now under arrest, the Turkish ambassador to Cambodia yesterday pressed the govern
Two opposition lawmakers, Nhay Chamroeun and Kong Sakphea were beaten unconscious during protests in Phnom Penh, as over a thousand protesters descended upon the National Assembly.
Students at Phnom Penh's Liger Learning Center have written and published a new book, "The Cambodian Economy".