The American University of Phnom Penh (AUPP), a newly created American-Style University located in Phnom Penh, Cambodia, is seeking highly qualified faculty applicants for multiple faculty positions:
Position title: Freshman Year Faculty for January 2014 - August 2014
AUPP is looking for faculty to teach in the following areas:
Semester I (January–April)
English Composition I
Introduction to Law and Legal Systems
Introduction to Psychology
Introduction to Humanities
Semester II (May-August)
English Composition II
World History I
Introduction to Sociology
• Ph.D. in relevant field is preferred; Applicants with a Master’s Degree and relevant university experience will also be considered
• Minimum of 2-3 years of teaching experience in U.S. Universities
• International or multicultural experience a plus
• Knowledge and experience in student assessment
• $3,000 - $5,000 per month, depending on qualifications and experience
• Western-style accommodations in Phnom Penh
• Health coverage
If interested, please send a cover letter, list of three references and current CV to email@example.com.
AUPP will contact qualified applicants to provide more information and to offer an opportunity to interview with an AUPP representative.
Even though games such as “Fight for the leaf” or “Hide the towel” are traditionally played during the Khmer New Year holidays
One of 23 islands in the sea of Koh Kong, Koh Kmoch (Ghost Island) has a wealth of corals and other sealife visible through its crystal clear water.
In today’s world of fast-changing technology, Cambodia is seeing increasing innovation in financial services.