The American University of Phnom Penh (AUPP), a newly created American-Style University located in Phnom Penh, Cambodia, is seeking highly qualified faculty applicants for multiple faculty positions:
Position title: Freshman Year Faculty for January 2014 - August 2014
AUPP is looking for faculty to teach in the following areas:
Semester I (January–April)
English Composition I
Introduction to Law and Legal Systems
Introduction to Psychology
Introduction to Humanities
Semester II (May-August)
English Composition II
World History I
Introduction to Sociology
• Ph.D. in relevant field is preferred; Applicants with a Master’s Degree and relevant university experience will also be considered
• Minimum of 2-3 years of teaching experience in U.S. Universities
• International or multicultural experience a plus
• Knowledge and experience in student assessment
• $3,000 - $5,000 per month, depending on qualifications and experience
• Western-style accommodations in Phnom Penh
• Health coverage
If interested, please send a cover letter, list of three references and current CV to email@example.com.
AUPP will contact qualified applicants to provide more information and to offer an opportunity to interview with an AUPP representative.
The Post visited the Lakhon Khol Youth of Cambodia dance group as they practised at the Royal University of Fine Arts in preparation for a performance on Sunday at Beltei International University.
Following last week's events, when Prime Minister Hun Sen proposed redistributing the Cambodia National Rescue Party’s National Assembly seats among minor opposition parties, the controversial amendments were passed a