PRASAC MFI, Ltd. is a microfinance institution, which is providing sustainable financial services as loan, deposit, and fee base products for 24 provinces and city of Cambodia. PRASAC MFI is currently seeking for the qualified Cambodian candidates to fill the position as below:
POSITION: Information Security Officer, 01 Position
JOB LOCATION: Head Office, Phnom Penh
Main Duties and Responsibilities
• Documenting the information security policies, procedures and controls instituted by the Information Security Committee
• Implementing the information security policies and procedures
• Monitoring compliance with information security policies and procedures among employees, contractors, alliances, and other third parties and referring problems to appropriate department managers or administrators
• Performing information security risk assessments with and for both information systems projects and information systems in production
• Monitoring advancements in information security technologies
• Preparing the organization’s disaster recovery and business continuity plans for information systems
• Coordinating the activities of the Information Security Committee
• Awareness of internal policies and other legal requirements
• To support training facilities of the HR Department and being trainer internal training sessions
REPORT TO: Chief Risk Officer
DEADLINE: November 01, 2013 at 4:00 PM
Key Selection Criteria and Qualification
• Preferably Bachelor degree in Information Technology
• A minimum of 3 years of professional experience in operation and installation of security systems
• Good understanding and experience in ISO 27001 Standardization
• Strong understanding of security issues, problems, utilities, techniques and solutions
• Excellent skills in monitoring and troubleshooting
• Fluency in English language, both spoken and written
• Excellent knowledge of information systems and information security, both theory and practice
• Ability to work under pressure
• Ability to work independently and as a member of a team
Interested and qualified applicants should submit a resume, a cover letter with currently photo (4x6), a copy of certificates, letter of recommendation, national identity card, birth letter and family book to PRASAC MFI Ltd., Head Office, Phnom Penh at Building 212, Street 271, Toultompong 2, Chamkarmorn, Phnom Penh, Cambodia. For more details information, please feel free to contact us via telephone: 023 220 102, website: www.prasac.com.kh . Applications will not be returned. Only short-listed candidates will be notified and contacted for conducting an interview.
In today’s world of fast-changing technology, Cambodia is seeing increasing innovation in financial services.
Post Khmer Editor-in-Chief Kay Kimsong sat down with Dr In Channy, President and Group Managing Director of ACLEDA Bank Plc, to explore the main principle guiding Cambodia’s biggest bank.
At the launch of Phnom Penh's newest market, The Post spoke to customers and stallholders about what the hub of bars, food stalls, shops and live music will add to the city's nightlife.