PRASAC MFI, Ltd. is a microfinance institution, which is providing sustainable financial services as loan, deposit, and fee base products for 24 provinces and city of Cambodia. PRASAC MFI is currently seeking for the qualified Cambodian candidates to fill the position as below:
POSITION: IT Security Officer , 01 Position
JOB LOCATION: Head Office, Phnom Penh
Main Duties and Responsibilities
• Monitoring Log files, access to database, intrusion detection & intrusion prevention system and other network activity
• Monitoring physical security of IT premises and server room
• Implementing the institution’s information technology security policies and procedures into IT sector
• Monitoring compliance with IT security policies and procedures among employees, contractors, alliances, and other third parties and referring problems to appropriate department managers or administrators
• Participate in developing new applications and product as consultant and ensure that IT complies with IT security standards
• Monitoring advancements in IT security technologies
• Preparing, testing and update disaster recovery and business continuity plans
• Self-improve knowledge about IT security and searching for seminars/courses for improving skills
• Awareness of internal policies and other legal requirements
• To support training facilities of the HR Department and being trainer internal training sessions
REPORT TO: IT and Distributed Channel Manager
DEADLINE: November 01, 2013 at 4:00 PM
Key Selection Criteria and Qualification
• Preferable bachelor degree in Information Technology or Computer science
• A minimum of 3 years of professional experience in operation and installation of security systems or in IT (network administration or database administration) or IT Audit
• Excellent knowledge of information technology systems and IT & information security, both theory and practice
• Good understanding and experience in ISO 17799 or ISO 27001 Standardization
• Excellent understanding of security issues, problems, utilities, techniques and solutions
• Strong skills in monitoring and troubleshooting
• Experience in handling security incidents/intrusions
• Fluent in English language, both spoken and written
• Ability to work under pressure
• Ability to work independently and as a member of a team
Interested and qualified applicants should submit a resume, a cover letter with currently photo (4x6), a copy of certificates, letter of recommendation, national identity card, birth letter and family book to PRASAC MFI Ltd., Head Office, Phnom Penh at Building 212, Street 271, Toultompong 2, Chamkarmorn, Phnom Penh, Cambodia. For more details information, please feel free to contact us via telephone: 023 220 102, website: www.prasac.com.kh . Applications will not be returned. Only short-listed candidates will be notified and contacted for conducting an interview.
Angelina Jolie's First They Killed My Father depicts some of the atrocities committed during the Pol Pot regime. How did watching it feel for those who were alive at the time?
Brought over by the French, painted cement tile making has been incorporated into Cambodian design for more than a century, even as the industry has died out in Europe.
The story of Loung Ung and her family’s suffering under the Khmer Rouge became known around the world with the success of her autobiography.