New Hope for Cambodian Children NHCC is a local non-government organization that was registered with Cambodian Ministry of Interior. NHCC was established in Cambodia in 2006. We are working to support the social support to the children infected with HIV/AIDS to improve their health and education in 8 provinces.
We are seeking qualified and experienced Cambodian nationals to fill the full time positions as below:
• Operation Manager – 1 position, full time based in Our Village Orphanage center with 238 abandoned children, Kg. Speu province.
• English teachers- 2 positions, full time based in kg. Speu and Sihanouk Vill.
• Primary teachers who can teach Khmer in speaking English- 3 positions, full time based in Kg. Speu.
1. Desired Qualifications
- Bachelor degree or any equivalent degrees.
- At least two years experiences working in staff and task management.
- Confident and self-motivated.
- Able to use Microsoft Office and Excel.
- Honest, hard working, reliable, willing to learn and able to work under pressure.
- Able to stay in Our Village Orphanage center located in Kg. Speu.
PS: Housing and food provided 5 days a week. Salary (negotiable).
Please send CV and cover letter by E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, Phallasok@yahoo.com.
Deadline 19 November 2013.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted for interview.
Phone: 012 507 327. 012 313 171 for more information.
Even though games such as “Fight for the leaf” or “Hide the towel” are traditionally played during the Khmer New Year holidays
One of 23 islands in the sea of Koh Kong, Koh Kmoch (Ghost Island) has a wealth of corals and other sealife visible through its crystal clear water.
In today’s world of fast-changing technology, Cambodia is seeing increasing innovation in financial services.