ISPP is a non-profit, non-sectarian, IB World School providing an internationally recognised education for Cambodian and expatriate students aged 3-18 years.
We wish to invite applications for the following position:
• Assist the physical education teacher in performing specific duties as assigned
• Set up equipment for class
• Assist in the maintenance and storage of equipment
• Lift/move heavy equipment
• Assisting in the swimming pool with swimming lessons
• Minimum of a High School Diploma – advanced education desirable
• Must have prior experience working with children
• Fluency in written and spoken English
• Ability to assist the teacher with student care and management
Qualified candidates are invited to submit their CV together with a covering letter to:
Mr. Chandy Ty
ISPP Human Resources Manager
Hun Neang Boulevard
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interview.
Application closing date: Thursday 5 May 2016
SM Waypoint claims its unmanned aerial vehicles can help local farm and plantation owners increase their yields.
Though the bustling food stalls that emerge after dark next to Russian Market can seem intimidating to tourists at first glance, there are street food treats to be enjoyed by all.
With an attempted coup against the government of President Recep Erdogan quashed only days ago and more than 7,000 alleged conspirators now under arrest, the Turkish ambassador to Cambodia yesterday pressed the govern