ISPP is a non-profit, non-sectarian, IB World School providing an internationally recognised education for Cambodian and expatriate students aged 3-18 years.
We wish to invite applications for the following position:
• Assist the physical education teacher in performing specific duties as assigned
• Set up equipment for class
• Assist in the maintenance and storage of equipment
• Lift/move heavy equipment
• Assisting in the swimming pool with swimming lessons
• Minimum of a High School Diploma – advanced education desirable
• Must have prior experience working with children
• Fluency in written and spoken English
• Ability to assist the teacher with student care and management
Qualified candidates are invited to submit their CV together with a covering letter to:
Mr. Chandy Ty
ISPP Human Resources Manager
Hun Neang Boulevard
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interview.
Application closing date: Thursday 5 May 2016
Take a drive north of Kampong Cham, past the dirt roads and the dense greenery.
Cambodia’s National Election Committee last week rejected 33 of 61 complaints filed over the conduct of June 4’s commune election, according to a s
Four years ago, when the opposition snatched Kampong Cham away from the ruling party in 2013 national elections, it hinted at a deeper shift taking