Shinhan Khmer Bank offers a competitive remuneration and benefits, a performance-based culture that stimulates growth. For our new branch expansion, we are now seeking qualified candidate to fill the following position:
Job title: 20 Loan Marketers (URGENT)
The position remains open until the vacant positions filled
Location: Head Office & Branches
• Propose, plan and execute marketing strategies
• Promote Bank Products
• Liaise with potential clients
• Manage loan customer and make field visit as per bank guideline
• Perform other tasks assigned by management
• Degree in finance and banking or any related discipline
• At least 3 years working experience in banking sector, Loan or credit department with good knowledge of banking products
• Effective presentation and communication skills
• Able to interact confidently at all levels
• Possess positive attitude, enthusiasm and willingness to work both independently and as a team member
• Good command of English
How to apply:
Interested candidates shall submit only CV with recent photograph (4X6 cm) and cover letter to address, #277, Norodom Blvd, SangkatTonleBassac, Khan Chamkarmon, Phnom Penh (Next to Ministry of Interior), or email to email@example.com (Hard paper is preferable).
With an attempted coup against the government of President Recep Erdogan quashed only days ago and more than 7,000 alleged conspirators now under arrest, the Turkish ambassador to Cambodia yesterday pressed the govern
Two opposition lawmakers, Nhay Chamroeun and Kong Sakphea were beaten unconscious during protests in Phnom Penh, as over a thousand protesters descended upon the National Assembly.
Students at Phnom Penh's Liger Learning Center have written and published a new book, "The Cambodian Economy".