Shinhan Khmer Bank offers a competitive remuneration and benefits, a performance-based culture that stimulates growth. For our new branch expansion, we are now seeking qualified candidate to fill the following position:
Job title: 20 Loan Marketers (URGENT)
The position remains open until the vacant positions filled
Location: Head Office & Branches
• Propose, plan and execute marketing strategies
• Promote Bank Products
• Liaise with potential clients
• Manage loan customer and make field visit as per bank guideline
• Perform other tasks assigned by management
• Degree in finance and banking or any related discipline
• At least 3 years working experience in banking sector, Loan or credit department with good knowledge of banking products
• Effective presentation and communication skills
• Able to interact confidently at all levels
• Possess positive attitude, enthusiasm and willingness to work both independently and as a team member
• Good command of English
How to apply:
Interested candidates shall submit only CV with recent photograph (4X6 cm) and cover letter to address, #277, Norodom Blvd, SangkatTonleBassac, Khan Chamkarmon, Phnom Penh (Next to Ministry of Interior), or email to firstname.lastname@example.org (Hard paper is preferable).
In today’s world of fast-changing technology, Cambodia is seeing increasing innovation in financial services.
Post Khmer Editor-in-Chief Kay Kimsong sat down with Dr In Channy, President and Group Managing Director of ACLEDA Bank Plc, to explore the main principle guiding Cambodia’s biggest bank.
At the launch of Phnom Penh's newest market, The Post spoke to customers and stallholders about what the hub of bars, food stalls, shops and live music will add to the city's nightlife.