Shinhan Khmer Bank offers a competitive remuneration and benefits, a performance-based culture that stimulates growth. For our new branch expansion, we are now seeking qualified candidate to fill the following position:
Job title: 20 Loan Marketers (URGENT)
The position remains open until the vacant positions filled
Location: Head Office & Branches
• Propose, plan and execute marketing strategies
• Promote Bank Products
• Liaise with potential clients
• Manage loan customer and make field visit as per bank guideline
• Perform other tasks assigned by management
• Degree in finance and banking or any related discipline
• At least 3 years working experience in banking sector, Loan or credit department with good knowledge of banking products
• Effective presentation and communication skills
• Able to interact confidently at all levels
• Possess positive attitude, enthusiasm and willingness to work both independently and as a team member
• Good command of English
How to apply:
Interested candidates shall submit only CV with recent photograph (4X6 cm) and cover letter to address, #277, Norodom Blvd, SangkatTonleBassac, Khan Chamkarmon, Phnom Penh (Next to Ministry of Interior), or email to email@example.com (Hard paper is preferable).
The story of Loung Ung and her family’s suffering under the Khmer Rouge became known around the world with the success of her autobiographical book, First They Killed My Father.
SM Waypoint claims its unmanned aerial vehicles can help local farm and plantation owners increase their yields.
Though the bustling food stalls that emerge after dark next to Russian Market can seem intimidating to tourists at first glance, there are street food treats to be enjoyed by all.