Briq International Cambodia Limited seeks Dynamic Team
JOB TYPE : Full-time
LOCATION : Phnom Penh, Cambodia
1) Account Servicing Executive (1 Person)
In this sales job, you'll be striving to understand your client's goals, and then organise the agency's creative and administrative staff to help produce effective campaigns.
This role's routine tasks include:
• Meeting clients to discuss their advertising needs
• Working with account planners to devise a campaign that meets the client's brief and budget
• Presenting campaign ideas and costing to clients
• Briefing creative team who will produce the adverts
• Negotiating with clients, solving any problems and making sure dead lines are met
• Checking and reporting on the campaign's progress
• Keeping in contact with the client at all stages of the campaign
• Managing the account's budget and invoicing the client
• Making pitches' to win new business
Our ideal candidate should possess a degree in ANY discipline ideally with at least 1 year of working experience. Experience as an Account Executive in an advertising agency would have a significant advantage, but is not a must. Marketing Executives with customer servicing experience are welcome to apply.
However, the candidate we are seeking for must have initiative and a strong grasp of how an advertising agency runs.
• Good spoken and written communication skills (English, Khmer &. preferably also the Chinese language)
• Strong presentation and negotiation skills
• Confidence, tact and a persuasive manner
• Good organisational and time management skills
• Good 'people skills', for working with colleagues and clients
• A willingness to work long hours, often under pressure
• Good business sense and the ability to work to budgets
2) Sr. Creative Designers (1 Person)
♦ The Candidate is responsible for conceptualization and design of graphic applications such as collateral material environmental graphics, books and magazines, corporate identity, film titling and multimedia interfaces, from concept to completion. The Candidate must coordinate the appearance of the upcoming issue with the art director. Designers decide on and create which type of artwork to be used with each design, and what kind of the element will best be presented together. He or she is able to develop 3D designs and is proficient in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign.
Effective Team Work
o Working with a team of Khmer Creative designers and art director
o Foster teamwork and a constructive work environment
o Oversee general workflow on a daily basis
o Work as team toward meeting the deadline
o Fluent in English is a plus
A candidate must exhibit exceptional creativity. He/she must be fluent in both the English and Khmer language. He or she must have at least two years of experience in a similar environment. The candidate must be proficient with Adobe Suite (Creative Suite) such as Adobe InDesign, Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop. Successful candidates will be working with an account servicing team and technical staff. Applicants must enjoy working in groups and should have strong penchant for details.
HOW TO APPLY:
Qualified candidates are invited to send their curriculum vitae with a recent photograph and a cover letter stating current and expected remuneration to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Attach (with contact information), stating salary requirements, plus portfolio of recent works.
Human Resource Manager
Briq International Cambodia Limited
#21, St. 388, Sangkat Toul Svay Preyll, Khan Chamkarmorn Phnom Penh, Kingdom of Cambodia
Telephone: 023 225 151
With an attempted coup against the government of President Recep Erdogan quashed only days ago and more than 7,000 alleged conspirators now under arrest, the Turkish ambassador to Cambodia yesterday pressed the govern
Two opposition lawmakers, Nhay Chamroeun and Kong Sakphea were beaten unconscious during protests in Phnom Penh, as over a thousand protesters descended upon the National Assembly.
Students at Phnom Penh's Liger Learning Center have written and published a new book, "The Cambodian Economy".