Cambodia Brewery Limited (CBL), the manufacturer of quality international beers: Tiger beer, ABC Extra Stout, Anchor beer & Gold Crown, is currently seeking dynamic and self motivated candidates to fill the following position:
ACCOUNTANT (AP) - 1 Position based in Brewery Sangkat Prek Eng
Major Roles and Responsibilities:
• Manage and monitor Accounts Payable section
• Ensure that payment is strictly followed AP & Payment Processes
• Manage and monitor cash & cash equivalent at banks
• Ensure that monthly accounts closing is managed & done on time
• Close liaison with personnel at all level of various departments
• Maintain close working relationship with vendors and bankers
• Assist superior in doing monthly, quarterly, and annually reporting
• Assist superior and manager in routine and ad-hoc duties assigned
• Perform other task assigned by line manager
• Bachelor degree in Accounting & Finance or ACCA or its equivalent
• Preferably three-year supervisory level of similar job scope in manufacturing
• Good knowledge and experience of costing analysis
• Proficient in Excel and other Microsoft Office application
• Good command of spoken and written English
• Strong organization and communication skill
• Team player
Cambodia Brewery Limited is an equal opportunity employer and offers a very competitive remuneration package with outstanding long-term career opportunities (13-month salary plus discretionary performance bonus, medical/ health benefits and insurance coverage).
Interested candidates are invited to apply by sending a Cover Letter and CV with expectation salary and a recent photograph to Mr. Heng Phan at Human Resource Department, address Robos Angkagne Village, Sangkat Prek Eng, Khan Meanchey, Phnom Penh or # 56, Street 315, Sangkat Boeng Kak I, Khan Toul Kork, Phnom Penh or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org ; Only short listed candidates will be contacted for interview.
Applications deadline: 30 June, 2014 at 17:00
With an attempted coup against the government of President Recep Erdogan quashed only days ago and more than 7,000 alleged conspirators now under arrest, the Turkish ambassador to Cambodia yesterday pressed the govern
Two opposition lawmakers, Nhay Chamroeun and Kong Sakphea were beaten unconscious during protests in Phnom Penh, as over a thousand protesters descended upon the National Assembly.
Students at Phnom Penh's Liger Learning Center have written and published a new book, "The Cambodian Economy".