The Ministry of Interior’s Health Department (MoIH) has been implementing strengthened and comprehensive malaria programs since 2004 through a series of grants received from the Global Fund for HIV/AIDS, TB and Malaria (GFATM). The UNOPS as the Principal Recipient for the Single Stream of Funding (SSF) and the Regional Artemisinin Initiative (RAI) Grants received funding from the Global Fund to collaborate closely with MoIH in the malaria fight.
MoIH is seeking qualified candidates to fill the position of Accountant in Phnom Penh.
Key Requirements (Accountant):
• Bachelor of Accounting, Finance, Business Administration or other related field,
• Minimum 2 years experiences in Accounting/Finance,
• Some experience working in collaboration with NGOs,
• Proficiency working with MS. Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook,
• Good command of English and Khmer.
Detailed position description can be obtained from bongthom.com, job ID 54014 and applications should be submitted by 05 April 2016 via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or to the Department of Health, Ministry of Interior at #275 Norodom Blvd., Phnom Penh.
Post Weekend in collaboration with Le Petit Journal - Cambodge got an exclusive look behind the scenes of the Royal Ballet of Cambodia, as they travelled to Hong Kong for their debut in the ci
People gathered at the CNRP headquarters on Sunday morning, awaiting news on opposition leader, Kem Sokha.