PP.SW Development Co., Ltd
We are one of the leading property development company within the Asian region.
We are seeking qualified and dynamic candidates to fill the following positions within our group.
Location: Phnom Penh
Job Title: Accountant
• Manage day-to-day accounting entry
• Responsible for ensuring timely and accurate financial reporting
• Maintain objectivity and independence to ensure proper internal control and risk management
• Spearheading annual forecasting and budgeting planning process
• Oversee cash forecasting report and managing the business unit’ liquidity position
• Ensure compliance to local and international financial reporting standard
• Liaise with auditor, tax agent, banker, and tax authorities
• Degree qualified in accounting with at least 3-5 years working experience in property development, project or construction industry
• Familiar with Khmer and English language
• Proficiency in Microsoft office
• Familiar with local monthly tax submission
Job Title: Sale and Marketing Executive
• To conduct Market Research and prepare tabulation within Phnom Penh and surrounding areas.
• To assist in preparation of competitor analysis in terms of pricing vs location
• To assist in preparation of product and material specifications offered by competitors
• To keep updated information on property on goings in and within Phnom Penh
• To prepare marketing collateral in preparation for sales and marketing purposes
• To coordinate with local suppliers on obtaining best possible price/quotation.
• To effectively manage timelines to meet deadlines set by managementJob Requirement
• Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Management or Communications
• Minimum 2 years’ experience in property or related industry
• Must be able to communicate in English and Khmer
• Must be proficient in Microsoft Office including Microsoft Power point
• Able and willing to work weekends and extra hours when necessary
• Willing to travel within Cambodia and Overseas (if) necessary
• Must be customer orientated, courteous and have a presentable disposition.
• Must have a pro-active attitude and be a team player
Interest applicants are encouraged to submit their CVs and covering letter to LeeKS@pcd.lion.com.my. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Even though games such as “Fight for the leaf” or “Hide the towel” are traditionally played during the Khmer New Year holidays
One of 23 islands in the sea of Koh Kong, Koh Kmoch (Ghost Island) has a wealth of corals and other sealife visible through its crystal clear water.
In today’s world of fast-changing technology, Cambodia is seeing increasing innovation in financial services.