Accountant /Senior Accounts and Administrative Executive
• Degree or equivalent professional qualification in Accounting
• At least experience 3 years working experience in Audit/Commercial
• Able to work under minimal supervision and work well under pressure
• Computer literate and good verbal and written communication skill in English.
• Accountable for full spectrum of the Company’s finance, accounting and tax function
• Responsible for Statutory Accounts in compliance with local statutory requirements
• To prepare monthly management report for the management and highlight the performance and financial position of the Company.
• Staff & worker payroll
• Prepare monthly tax declaration and annual report to Tax Declaration
• Perform additional tasks as assigned
• Liaise with bankers,auditors,tax agents, solicitors and regulatory authorities
Deadline: 05 November 2014
Interested candidates are invited to send/email their CV and ID photograph to:
ThyssenKrupp Technologies (Cambodia) Co. Ltd.
No.26, Street 281,Sangkat Boeng Kok 1, Khan Toul Kork, Phnom Penh, Cambodia.
Email:email@example.com Attn: Ms Vivien Che
Shortlisted candidate will be contacted for interview session.
For more information please visit our website:
In today’s world of fast-changing technology, Cambodia is seeing increasing innovation in financial services.
Post Khmer Editor-in-Chief Kay Kimsong sat down with Dr In Channy, President and Group Managing Director of ACLEDA Bank Plc, to explore the main principle guiding Cambodia’s biggest bank.
At the launch of Phnom Penh's newest market, The Post spoke to customers and stallholders about what the hub of bars, food stalls, shops and live music will add to the city's nightlife.