Accountant /Senior Accounts and Administrative Executive
• Degree or equivalent professional qualification in Accounting
• At least experience 3 years working experience in Audit/Commercial
• Able to work under minimal supervision and work well under pressure
• Computer literate and good verbal and written communication skill in English.
• Accountable for full spectrum of the Company’s finance, accounting and tax function
• Responsible for Statutory Accounts in compliance with local statutory requirements
• To prepare monthly management report for the management and highlight the performance and financial position of the Company.
• Staff & worker payroll
• Prepare monthly tax declaration and annual report to Tax Declaration
• Perform additional tasks as assigned
• Liaise with bankers,auditors,tax agents, solicitors and regulatory authorities
Deadline: 05 November 2014
Interested candidates are invited to send/email their CV and ID photograph to:
ThyssenKrupp Technologies (Cambodia) Co. Ltd.
No.26, Street 281,Sangkat Boeng Kok 1, Khan Toul Kork, Phnom Penh, Cambodia.
Email:email@example.com Attn: Ms Vivien Che
Shortlisted candidate will be contacted for interview session.
For more information please visit our website:
Take a drive north of Kampong Cham, past the dirt roads and the dense greenery.
The final results from the National Election Committee for the June 4 commune elections show the Cambodian People’s Party taking 1,156 communes to
Cambodia’s National Election Committee last week rejected 33 of 61 complaints filed over the conduct of June 4’s commune election, according to a s