Accountant /Senior Accounts and Administrative Executive
• Degree or equivalent professional qualification in Accounting
• At least experience 3 years working experience in Audit/Commercial
• Able to work under minimal supervision and work well under pressure
• Computer literate and good verbal and written communication skill in English.
• Accountable for full spectrum of the Company’s finance, accounting and tax function
• Responsible for Statutory Accounts in compliance with local statutory requirements
• To prepare monthly management report for the management and highlight the performance and financial position of the Company.
• Staff & worker payroll
• Prepare monthly tax declaration and annual report to Tax Declaration
• Perform additional tasks as assigned
• Liaise with bankers,auditors,tax agents, solicitors and regulatory authorities
Deadline: 05 November 2014
Interested candidates are invited to send/email their CV and ID photograph to:
ThyssenKrupp Technologies (Cambodia) Co. Ltd.
No.26, Street 281,Sangkat Boeng Kok 1, Khan Toul Kork, Phnom Penh, Cambodia.
Email:email@example.com Attn: Ms Vivien Che
Shortlisted candidate will be contacted for interview session.
For more information please visit our website:
With an attempted coup against the government of President Recep Erdogan quashed only days ago and more than 7,000 alleged conspirators now under arrest, the Turkish ambassador to Cambodia yesterday pressed the govern
Two opposition lawmakers, Nhay Chamroeun and Kong Sakphea were beaten unconscious during protests in Phnom Penh, as over a thousand protesters descended upon the National Assembly.
Students at Phnom Penh's Liger Learning Center have written and published a new book, "The Cambodian Economy".