Cambodia Brewery Limited (CBL), the manufacturer of quality international beers: Tiger beer, ABC Extra Stout, Anchor beer & Gold Crown, is currently seeking dynamic and self motivated candidates to fill the following position:
ACCOUNTS SUPERVISOR (AR) - 1 Position based in Brewery
Major Roles and Responsibilities:
- Perform works relating to account receivable section
- Prepares and enters journal entries, as required
- Reconciles and controls account in general ledger
- Monthly closing of accounts
- Prepares budget report
- Provide close supports to supervisors and managers
- Oilier task as assigned by line manager
- Recognized degree in accountancy or business administration, professional qualifications or other higher qualifications.
- Preferably one or two years supervisory level of similar job scope.
- Sound knowledge of operational accounting duties, proficient in Microsoft Office Application, good command of spoken and writing English.
- Honest, sincere, trustworthy, tidy, alert, figures literate, hard working, cooperate, initiative, responsible and a team player activity to prioritize works to meet targets.
Cambodia Brewery Limited is an equal opportunity employer and offers a very competitive remuneration package with outstanding long-term career opportunities (13-month salary plus discretionary performance bonus, medical/health benefits and insurance coverage).
Interested candidates are invited to apply by sending a Cover Letter and CV with expectation salary and a recent photograph to Mr. Hcng Phan at Human Resource Department, address Robos Angkagne Village, Sangkat Prek Eng, Khan Meanchey, Phnom Penh or # 56, Street 315, Sangkat Boeng Kak T, Khan Toul Kork, Phnom Penh or Email: recruitment@cbI.com.kh ; Only short listed candidates will be contacted for interview.
Applications deadline: 30 May, 2014 at 17:00
With an attempted coup against the government of President Recep Erdogan quashed only days ago and more than 7,000 alleged conspirators now under arrest, the Turkish ambassador to Cambodia yesterday pressed the govern
Two opposition lawmakers, Nhay Chamroeun and Kong Sakphea were beaten unconscious during protests in Phnom Penh, as over a thousand protesters descended upon the National Assembly.
Students at Phnom Penh's Liger Learning Center have written and published a new book, "The Cambodian Economy".