ISPP is a non-profit, non-sectarian, IB World School providing an internationally recognised education for Cambodian and expatriate students aged 3-18 years.
We wish to invite applications for the following position:
• Assisting in planning and managing operational functions for events such as theatre productions, musical performances and corporate events
• Assisting external clients with inquiries and booking arrangements
• Theatre administration, reception duties and ticket sales
• High-level organisational skills
• Initiative and problem solving abilities
• Excellent communication and customer service skills
• Fluency in English and Khmer (verbal and written)
• Not less than 3 years prior working experience
Qualified candidates are invited to submit their CV together with a covering letter to:
Mr. Ty Chandy
ISPP Human Resources Manager
88 Hun Neang Boulevard
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interview.
Application closing date: Friday 22 July 2016
The bodies of four Cambodian peacekeepers killed by a Christian militia in Central African Republic were repatriated to the Kingdom and honoured in an airport ceremony on May 21.
As the name suggests, Ptsa Nak Battambang – which in English means Battambang's house – is the right place for those who want to try some of the province's typical dishes in Phnom Penh.
Prime Minister Hun Sen yesterday threatened to unleash war on the opposition party if he loses patience with their campaign for the June 4 commune