ISPP is a non-profit, non-sectarian, IB World School providing an internationally recognised education for Cambodian and expatriate students aged 3-18 years.
We wish to invite applications for the following position:
• Assisting in planning and managing operational functions for events such as theatre productions, musical performances and corporate events
• Assisting external clients with inquiries and booking arrangements
• Theatre administration, reception duties and ticket sales
• High-level organisational skills
• Initiative and problem solving abilities
• Excellent communication and customer service skills
• Fluency in English and Khmer (verbal and written)
• Not less than 3 years prior working experience
Qualified candidates are invited to submit their CV together with a covering letter to:
Mr. Ty Chandy
ISPP Human Resources Manager
88 Hun Neang Boulevard
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interview.
Application closing date: Friday 22 July 2016
Nestled along National Road 1, Bayon Beoung Snor is a farm-cum-restaurant. The team grows their own vegetables, which they then use to whip up traditional Khmer food.
The Post's publisher Bill Clough, under whose leadership the publication went from a fortnightly to a daily one, discusses his investment in Cambodia, his vision for the paper in an increasingly digital age,
Four years ago, when the opposition snatched Kampong Cham away from the ruling party in 2013 national elections, it hinted at a deeper shift taking