The U.S. Embassy in Phnom Penh is seeking an individual for the Administrative Clerk position for the Consular Affairs Office.
The jobholder serves as the sole Office Management Assistant in the Consular Section, to include monitoring working office equipment, preparing purchase requisition, managingoffice files, and maintaining office schedules. The incumbent also handles all inquiries and drafts correspondence including letters, telegrams, memoranda, diplomatic notes, etc. for approval, signature, and delivery. S/he coordinates administrative arrangements for section VIP visits and Consular special functions.
Salary: The annual salary range for this position is USD 8,299 – 12,862.
1. Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or Education is required.
2. One year of experience in secretarial/administrative management with government or non-governmental organizations is required.
3. Level IV (fluent) Speaking/Reading/Writing English and Khmer are required. Language proficiency will be tested.
4. Must be able to deal with all customers with patience and tact and to work under pressure.
5. Must have knowledge of general office management and Microsoft Office applications.
The application deadline is May 6, 2014. Interested candidates must submit applications by email to RecruitmentPHP@state.gov using the “Universal Application for Employment as a Locally Employed Staff or Family Member (DS-174)” form. The application form and complete details on this position can be found at http://cambodia.usembassy.gov/employment_opportunities.html.
Note: All Ordinarily Resident (OR) applicants must have the required work and/or residency permits to be eligible for consideration.
Post Weekend in collaboration with Le Petit Journal - Cambodge got an exclusive look behind the scenes of the Royal Ballet of Cambodia, as they travelled to Hong Kong for their debut in the ci
People gathered at the CNRP headquarters on Sunday morning, awaiting news on opposition leader, Kem Sokha.