Exciting Career Opportunity For
Administrative Department Manager
Foreign Trade Bank of Cambodia (FTB) is Cambodia's first and 'foremost bank. I: is a joint private/ Government venture and has been providing customers with safe and reliable banking sen/ices for over 35 years. With our head office in Phnom Penh, we currently operate nine branches in Phnom Penh, Sihanukvlle, Sierr Reap and Battambong province and plan to expand our branch network into other major provinces. In order to cope with the growth, we ate seeking for highly motivated and qualified candidates to join our "Employer of Choice " bank as the vacant position below:
Administrative Department Manager (1 oosition based in Head Offie?. Phnom Penh)
Working closely with the Deputy General Manage and other Management Team, this role has prime responsibility for a whole of administrative depa'tment end generally handles managing the office management and rraintenance schedule for supplies, equipment and technological systems and a so sjpports to operations by supervising staff, planning, organizing, and implementing administrative systems.
• Providing overall leadership and management to administrative department more effectively and efficient y to meet the FTB's businesses and strategies
• Create procurement workflow procedures and processes working with department managers and other business units.
• Managing and training on Administration Operations- fixed assets, logistic, stock, supply chain, procurement and maintenance managements
• Reviewing and improving existing policies, p'ocedures and guidelines for Administration Department
• ensuring accurate supplySkills/ Experiences
• At least Master Degree in Banking, Business Administration, Management or -elated field
• Min mum 5 years working experience in management level with administration, procurement, logistics managements and office management
• Cambodian Nationality only, Male is encouraged to apply
• Good integrity, positive attitude, helpful, high commitment, competence and motivation
• Good organizational skill, time management, and team building
• English language proficiency, another language is a plus
• Computer literacy in Microsoft Office Word & Excel
• Working under the pressure
How to Apply:
Submission Deadline: 28 November 2014 at 5.00 PM
Interested applicants, please send by email attached with a cover letter and your most updated CV (with current photo) to: HR@ftbbank.com or at Our Head Office: No. 3, R.V Kramoun Sar (St. 114/crn 53) Sangkat Phsar Thmey I, Khan Daun Penh, Phnom Penh. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interview.
Tel: 023 862 111
With an attempted coup against the government of President Recep Erdogan quashed only days ago and more than 7,000 alleged conspirators now under arrest, the Turkish ambassador to Cambodia yesterday pressed the govern
Two opposition lawmakers, Nhay Chamroeun and Kong Sakphea were beaten unconscious during protests in Phnom Penh, as over a thousand protesters descended upon the National Assembly.
Students at Phnom Penh's Liger Learning Center have written and published a new book, "The Cambodian Economy".