1. Job description
(1) Delivery of documents
(2) Other maintenance and/or miscellaneous jobs
(3) Support to organize various events such as receptions, cultural events and so on
(4) Drafting documents
(5) Secretariat job
(1) Khmer nationality
(2) High school graduate or higher degree
(3) Fluent in English
(4) Command of Japanese language is strong advantage
(5) Strong computer skills including Microsoft Word, Excel and Power Point
(6) Driving license
(7) Energetic, honest and self-motivated individual who can work well in a team
(8) Highest level of integrity in all aspects of work
3. Working hours : Monday-Friday, 08:00-12:00 and 14:00-17:45 (overtime with pay)
4. How to apply
(1) Application should be submitted to the Culture and Information Section of the Embassy of Japan by email (firstname.lastname@example.org)
(2) Application must include the following;
- A personal statement (one-page) in English or Japanese of his/her career accomplishments
- A CV with photo (within 2 pages)
- Specification of expected salary range
5. Application Deadline: August 22, 2014
*Only short-listed candidate will be contacted for interviews.
In today’s world of fast-changing technology, Cambodia is seeing increasing innovation in financial services.
Post Khmer Editor-in-Chief Kay Kimsong sat down with Dr In Channy, President and Group Managing Director of ACLEDA Bank Plc, to explore the main principle guiding Cambodia’s biggest bank.
At the launch of Phnom Penh's newest market, The Post spoke to customers and stallholders about what the hub of bars, food stalls, shops and live music will add to the city's nightlife.