ISPP is a non-profit, non-sectarian, IB World School providing an internationally recognized education for Cambodian and expatriate students aged 3 - 18 years.
We wish to invite applications for the following position:
• Act as initial contact for all prospective parent enquiries, providing information & assistance during admissions process
• Act as ongoing liaison and support for parents
• Handle and manage data through filing systems and database
• Support the overall development of the communications office and advancement
• Undergraduate degree in Business Administration, Marketing or Education; or equivalent combination of education and international experience.
• Understands and communicates to prospective families the school’s various programs and unique offerings.
• Have proven skills in building relationships in a multicultural environment
• Communicate fluently and effectively in English both verbally and in writing
Qualified candidates are invited to submit their CV together with a covering letter and references to:
Ms. Pichthida Khun, HR Manager
146 Norodom Boulevard, Phnom Penh
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interview.
The closing date for applications: 4pm, 02 June 2014
Angelina Jolie's First They Killed My Father depicts some of the atrocities committed during the Pol Pot regime, including mass killings, forced labour and the conscription of children as soldiers.
Brought over by the French, painted cement tile making has been incorporated into Cambodian design for more than a century, even as the industry has died out in Europe.
The story of Loung Ung and her family’s suffering under the Khmer Rouge became known around the world with the success of her autobiographical book, First They Killed My Father.