ISPP is a non-profit, non-sectarian, IB World School providing an internationally recognized education for Cambodian and expatriate students aged 3 - 18 years.
We wish to invite applications for the following position:
• Act as initial contact for all prospective parent enquiries, providing information & assistance during admissions process
• Act as ongoing liaison and support for parents
• Handle and manage data through filing systems and database
• Support the overall development of the communications office and advancement
• Undergraduate degree in Business Administration, Marketing or Education; or equivalent combination of education and international experience.
• Understands and communicates to prospective families the school’s various programs and unique offerings.
• Have proven skills in building relationships in a multicultural environment
• Communicate fluently and effectively in English both verbally and in writing
Qualified candidates are invited to submit their CV together with a covering letter and references to:
Ms. Pichthida Khun, HR Manager
146 Norodom Boulevard, Phnom Penh
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interview.
The closing date for applications: 4pm, 02 June 2014
Nestled along National Road 1, Bayon Beoung Snor is a farm-cum-restaurant. The team grows their own vegetables, which they then use to whip up traditional Khmer food.
The Post's publisher Bill Clough, under whose leadership the publication went from a fortnightly to a daily one, discusses his investment in Cambodia, his vision for the paper in an increasingly digital age,
Four years ago, when the opposition snatched Kampong Cham away from the ruling party in 2013 national elections, it hinted at a deeper shift taking