ISPP is a non-profit, non-sectarian, IB World School providing an internationally recognized education for Cambodian and expatriate students aged 3 - 18 years.
We wish to invite applications for the following position:
• Act as initial contact for all prospective parent enquiries, providing information & assistance during admissions process
• Act as ongoing liaison and support for parents
• Handle and manage data through filing systems and database
• Support the overall development of the communications office and advancement
• Undergraduate degree in Business Administration, Marketing or Education; or equivalent combination of education and international experience.
• Understands and communicates to prospective families the school’s various programs and unique offerings.
• Have proven skills in building relationships in a multicultural environment
• Communicate fluently and effectively in English both verbally and in writing
Qualified candidates are invited to submit their CV together with a covering letter and references to:
Ms. Pichthida Khun, HR Manager
146 Norodom Boulevard, Phnom Penh
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interview.
The closing date for applications: 4pm, 02 June 2014
Post Khmer Editor-in-Chief Kay Kimsong sat down with Dr In Channy, President and Group Managing Director of ACLEDA Bank Plc, to explore the main principle guiding Cambodia’s biggest bank.
At the launch of Phnom Penh's newest market, The Post spoke to customers and stallholders about what the hub of bars, food stalls, shops and live music will add to the city's nightlife.
"I believe that Cambodian people have creativity in their blood ... There will come a time where a Golden Age of cinema will come back."