ISPP is a non-profit, non-sectarian, IB World School providing an internationally recognized education for Cambodian and expatriate students aged 3-18 years.
We wish to invite applications for the following position:
• Act as initial contact for all prospective parent enquiries, providing information, advice and assistance during the admissions process, including tours of the campus.
• Act as ongoing liaison and support for parents, providing excellent customer service
• Manage data through filing systems, online applications and student database in an accurate and timely manner
• Support continuous improvement of Admissions Dept.
• Undergraduate degree in Business Administration, Marketing or Education; or equivalent combination of education and international experience.
• The ability to understand and communicate to prospective families the school’s curriculum, programs and unique offerings.
• Proven skills in building positive relationships in a team within a multicultural environment
• Fluent and effective communication skills in English, both verbally and in writing
Qualified candidates are invited to submit their CV together with a covering letter and references to:
Mr. Ty Chandy
Hun Neang Boulevard
A job description is available on request. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interview.
The closing date for applications: Friday 10 June 2016
Brought over by the French, painted cement tile making has been incorporated into Cambodian design for more than a century, even as the industry has died out in Europe.
The story of Loung Ung and her family’s suffering under the Khmer Rouge became known around the world with the success of her autobiographical book, First They Killed My Father.
SM Waypoint claims its unmanned aerial vehicles can help local farm and plantation owners increase their yields.