ISPP is a non-profit, non-sectarian, IB World School providing an internationally recognized education for Cambodian and expatriate students aged 3-18 years.
We wish to invite applications for the following position:
• Act as initial contact for all prospective parent enquiries, providing information, advice and assistance during the admissions process, including tours of the campus.
• Act as ongoing liaison and support for parents, providing excellent customer service
• Manage data through filing systems, online applications and student database in an accurate and timely manner
• Support continuous improvement of Admissions Dept.
• Undergraduate degree in Business Administration, Marketing or Education; or equivalent combination of education and international experience.
• The ability to understand and communicate to prospective families the school’s curriculum, programs and unique offerings.
• Proven skills in building positive relationships in a team within a multicultural environment
• Fluent and effective communication skills in English, both verbally and in writing
Qualified candidates are invited to submit their CV together with a covering letter and references to:
Mr. Ty Chandy
Hun Neang Boulevard
A job description is available on request. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interview.
The closing date for applications: Friday 10 June 2016
With an attempted coup against the government of President Recep Erdogan quashed only days ago and more than 7,000 alleged conspirators now under arrest, the Turkish ambassador to Cambodia yesterday pressed the govern
Two opposition lawmakers, Nhay Chamroeun and Kong Sakphea were beaten unconscious during protests in Phnom Penh, as over a thousand protesters descended upon the National Assembly.
Students at Phnom Penh's Liger Learning Center have written and published a new book, "The Cambodian Economy".