ISPP is a non-profit, non-sectarian, IB World School providing an internationally recognized education for Cambodian and expatriate students aged 3-18 years.
We wish to invite applications for the following position:
• Act as initial contact for all prospective parent enquiries, providing information, advice and assistance during the admissions process, including tours of the campus.
• Act as ongoing liaison and support for parents, providing excellent customer service
• Manage data through filing systems, online applications and student database in an accurate and timely manner
• Support continuous improvement of Admissions Dept.
• Undergraduate degree in Business Administration, Marketing or Education; or equivalent combination of education and international experience.
• The ability to understand and communicate to prospective families the school’s curriculum, programs and unique offerings.
• Proven skills in building positive relationships in a team within a multicultural environment
• Fluent and effective communication skills in English, both verbally and in writing
Qualified candidates are invited to submit their CV together with a covering letter and references to:
Mr. Ty Chandy
Hun Neang Boulevard
A job description is available on request. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interview.
The closing date for applications: Friday 10 June 2016
Tensions seemed to subside as quickly as they escalated at the Laos-Cambodia border.
Shaved ice, fruit toppings, and a squirt of cream – these are the ingredients to make a perfect bingsu.