The Phnom Penh Post is an independent media company in Cambodia and is seeking a fulltime qualified candidate to fill a position as follows:
Advertising Coordinator: 1 position
Main Duties and responsibilities:
• Prepare, compile and sort documents for data entry.
• Preparing layout on dummy and other special reports for DTP.
• Coordinate with editorial and commercial staff to ensure timely communications between departments regarding layout.
• Maintain accurate records of all daily reports.
• Assist in duties directed by Sales Support Manager.
• Respond to requests for information and access relevant files.
Qualifications and Experience required:
• 1 year experience or fresh graduated in administration or relevant skill.
• Good communications skills in spoken and written English and Khmer.
• Attention to detail and quality.
• Competent in Microsoft Office (EXCEL, WORD, POWERPOINT) & Google Sheets.
• Bachelor’s Degree in relevant skill.
Interested candidates are requested to submit a covering letter, expected salary and detailed CVs with current photos, not later than 5:00 p.m. of February 2nd, 2016 to Human Resources & Administration Department.
Present address: Phnom Penh Center, building H, Unit:888, 8th floor, Corner Sihanouk & Sothearos Blvd, Sangkat Tonle Bassac, Khan Chamkarmon, Phnom Penh.
Tel: +855- (0) 23 214 311-17
Fax: +855-(0)23-214 318
Post Media Co., Ltd is an equal opportunity employer. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interview. Application documents will not be returned.
Shaved ice, fruit toppings, and a squirt of cream – these are the ingredients to make a perfect bingsu.
Those who make the journey almost 100km from Preah Vihear province’s capital Tbaeng Meanchey to the 11th century remains of Preah Khan Kompong Svay will be richly rewarded.