The Phnom Penh Post is an independent media company in Cambodia and is seeking a fulltime qualified candidate to fill a position as follows:
Advertising Coordinator: 1 position
Main Duties and responsibilities:
• Prepare, compile and sort documents for data entry.
• Preparing layout on dummy and other special reports for DTP.
• Coordinate with editorial and commercial staff to ensure timely communications between departments regarding layout.
• Maintain accurate records of all daily reports.
• Assist in duties directed by Sales Support Manager.
• Respond to requests for information and access relevant files.
Qualifications and Experience required:
• 1 year experience or fresh graduated in administration or relevant skill.
• Good communications skills in spoken and written English and Khmer.
• Attention to detail and quality.
• Competent in Microsoft Office (EXCEL, WORD, POWERPOINT) & Google Sheets.
• Bachelor’s Degree in relevant skill.
Interested candidates are requested to submit a covering letter, expected salary and detailed CVs with current photos, not later than 5:00 p.m. of February 2nd, 2016 to Human Resources & Administration Department.
Present address: Phnom Penh Center, building H, Unit:888, 8th floor, Corner Sihanouk & Sothearos Blvd, Sangkat Tonle Bassac, Khan Chamkarmon, Phnom Penh.
Tel: +855- (0) 23 214 311-17
Fax: +855-(0)23-214 318
Post Media Co., Ltd is an equal opportunity employer. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interview. Application documents will not be returned.
In today’s world of fast-changing technology, Cambodia is seeing increasing innovation in financial services.
Post Khmer Editor-in-Chief Kay Kimsong sat down with Dr In Channy, President and Group Managing Director of ACLEDA Bank Plc, to explore the main principle guiding Cambodia’s biggest bank.
At the launch of Phnom Penh's newest market, The Post spoke to customers and stallholders about what the hub of bars, food stalls, shops and live music will add to the city's nightlife.