The Phnom Penh Post is an independent media company in Cambodia and is seeking a fulltime qualified candidate to fill a position as follows:
Advertising Coordinator: 1 position
Main Duties and responsibilities:
• Prepare, compile and sort documents for data entry.
• Preparing layout on dummy and other special reports for DTP.
• Coordinate with editorial and commercial staff to ensure timely communications between departments regarding layout.
• Maintain accurate records of all daily reports.
• Assist in duties directed by Sales Support Manager.
• Respond to requests for information and access relevant files.
Qualifications and Experience required:
• 1 year experience or fresh graduated in administration or relevant skill.
• Good communications skills in spoken and written English and Khmer.
• Attention to detail and quality.
• Competent in Microsoft Office (EXCEL, WORD, POWERPOINT) & Google Sheets.
• Bachelor’s Degree in relevant skill.
Interested candidates are requested to submit a covering letter, expected salary and detailed CVs with current photos, not later than 5:00 p.m. of February 2nd, 2016 to Human Resources & Administration Department.
Present address: Phnom Penh Center, building H, Unit:888, 8th floor, Corner Sihanouk & Sothearos Blvd, Sangkat Tonle Bassac, Khan Chamkarmon, Phnom Penh.
Tel: +855- (0) 23 214 311-17
Fax: +855-(0)23-214 318
Post Media Co., Ltd is an equal opportunity employer. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interview. Application documents will not be returned.
SM Waypoint claims its unmanned aerial vehicles can help local farm and plantation owners increase their yields.
Though the bustling food stalls that emerge after dark next to Russian Market can seem intimidating to tourists at first glance, there are street food treats to be enjoyed by all.
With an attempted coup against the government of President Recep Erdogan quashed only days ago and more than 7,000 alleged conspirators now under arrest, the Turkish ambassador to Cambodia yesterday pressed the govern