Position 1: Airline Cargo Manager
Position 2: Airline Cargo Sales Manager
• Responsible for airline cargo sales activities
• Develop/secure cargo GSA, and freight wholesaling products
• Develop/maintain relationships with airline principals, interliners, customers and regulatory agencies,
• Develop new cargo products
• Mentor/develop customer service staff
• Work with regional colleagues in securing and maintaining key accounts
• Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Commerce or equivalent.
• At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
• Applicants must be willing to work in airport area.
• Preferably Managers specializing in Airlines Cargo Sales, Logistics/Supply Chain, Marketing/Business Development or equivalent.
• Full-Time position(s) available.
Interested applicants, please apply with detailed CV, a recent photo, reasons for leaving, current/expected salary, stating notice period to email@example.com.
With an attempted coup against the government of President Recep Erdogan quashed only days ago and more than 7,000 alleged conspirators now under arrest, the Turkish ambassador to Cambodia yesterday pressed the govern
Two opposition lawmakers, Nhay Chamroeun and Kong Sakphea were beaten unconscious during protests in Phnom Penh, as over a thousand protesters descended upon the National Assembly.
Students at Phnom Penh's Liger Learning Center have written and published a new book, "The Cambodian Economy".