ISPP is a non-profit, non-sectarian, IB World School providing an internationally recognized education for Cambodian and expatriate students aged 3 - 18 years.
We wish to invite applications for the following position:
• Work both independently and with ISPP Communications Department team.
• 20 hours per week for a set salary per month plus stipend.
• Onsite and offsite requirements. Flexible hours, within reason, with attendance at meetings and events as required.
• Initial position will be contracted for 4 months with review and possible renewal at end of initial short-term support agreement.
• Undergraduate degree in Marketing or Education; or equivalent combination of education and international experience
• Strong interpersonal skills required to establish positive and effective relationships with a variety of stakeholders
• Demonstrate high level of commitment and professionalism
• Event planning, organization and coordination and is an advantage
• Being alumni of ISPP is an advantage
Qualified candidates are invited to submit their CV together with a covering letter and references to:
Mr Barry Sutherland, Director
146 Norodom Boulevard, Phnom Penh
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interview.
The closing date for applications: 4pm, 24 March 2014
Nestled along National Road 1, Bayon Beoung Snor is a farm-cum-restaurant. The team grows their own vegetables, which they then use to whip up traditional Khmer food.
The Post's publisher Bill Clough, under whose leadership the publication went from a fortnightly to a daily one, discusses his investment in Cambodia, his vision for the paper in an increasingly digital age,
Four years ago, when the opposition snatched Kampong Cham away from the ruling party in 2013 national elections, it hinted at a deeper shift taking