ISPP is a non-profit, non-sectarian, IB World School providing an internationally recognized education for Cambodian and expatriate students aged 3 - 18 years.
We wish to invite applications for the following position:
• Work both independently and with ISPP Communications Department team.
• 20 hours per week for a set salary per month plus stipend.
• Onsite and offsite requirements. Flexible hours, within reason, with attendance at meetings and events as required.
• Initial position will be contracted for 4 months with review and possible renewal at end of initial short-term support agreement.
• Undergraduate degree in Marketing or Education; or equivalent combination of education and international experience
• Strong interpersonal skills required to establish positive and effective relationships with a variety of stakeholders
• Demonstrate high level of commitment and professionalism
• Event planning, organization and coordination and is an advantage
• Being alumni of ISPP is an advantage
Qualified candidates are invited to submit their CV together with a covering letter and references to:
Mr Barry Sutherland, Director
146 Norodom Boulevard, Phnom Penh
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interview.
The closing date for applications: 4pm, 24 March 2014
Angelina Jolie's First They Killed My Father depicts some of the atrocities committed during the Pol Pot regime. How did watching it feel for those who were alive at the time?
Brought over by the French, painted cement tile making has been incorporated into Cambodian design for more than a century, even as the industry has died out in Europe.
The story of Loung Ung and her family’s suffering under the Khmer Rouge became known around the world with the success of her autobiography.