ISPP is a non-profit, non-sectarian, IB World School providing an internationally recognized education for Cambodian and expatriate students aged 3 - 18 years.
We wish to invite applications for the following position:
• Work both independently and with ISPP Communications Department team.
• 20 hours per week for a set salary per month plus stipend.
• Onsite and offsite requirements. Flexible hours, within reason, with attendance at meetings and events as required.
• Initial position will be contracted for 4 months with review and possible renewal at end of initial short-term support agreement.
• Undergraduate degree in Marketing or Education; or equivalent combination of education and international experience
• Strong interpersonal skills required to establish positive and effective relationships with a variety of stakeholders
• Demonstrate high level of commitment and professionalism
• Event planning, organization and coordination and is an advantage
• Being alumni of ISPP is an advantage
Qualified candidates are invited to submit their CV together with a covering letter and references to:
Mr Barry Sutherland, Director
146 Norodom Boulevard, Phnom Penh
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interview.
The closing date for applications: 4pm, 24 March 2014
The bodies of four Cambodian peacekeepers killed by a Christian militia in Central African Republic were repatriated to the Kingdom and honoured in an airport ceremony on May 21.
As the name suggests, Ptsa Nak Battambang – which in English means Battambang's house – is the right place for those who want to try some of the province's typical dishes in Phnom Penh.
Prime Minister Hun Sen yesterday threatened to unleash war on the opposition party if he loses patience with their campaign for the June 4 commune