ISPP is a non-profit, non-sectarian, IB World School providing an internationally recognized education for Cambodian and expatriate students aged 3 - 18 years.
We wish to invite applications for the following position:
• Work both independently and with ISPP Communications Department team.
• 20 hours per week for a set salary per month plus stipend.
• Onsite and offsite requirements. Flexible hours, within reason, with attendance at meetings and events as required.
• Initial position will be contracted for 4 months with review and possible renewal at end of initial short-term support agreement.
• Undergraduate degree in Marketing or Education; or equivalent combination of education and international experience
• Strong interpersonal skills required to establish positive and effective relationships with a variety of stakeholders
• Demonstrate high level of commitment and professionalism
• Event planning, organization and coordination and is an advantage
• Being alumni of ISPP is an advantage
Qualified candidates are invited to submit their CV together with a covering letter and references to:
Mr Barry Sutherland, Director
146 Norodom Boulevard, Phnom Penh
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interview.
The closing date for applications: 4pm, 24 March 2014
With an attempted coup against the government of President Recep Erdogan quashed only days ago and more than 7,000 alleged conspirators now under arrest, the Turkish ambassador to Cambodia yesterday pressed the govern
Two opposition lawmakers, Nhay Chamroeun and Kong Sakphea were beaten unconscious during protests in Phnom Penh, as over a thousand protesters descended upon the National Assembly.
Students at Phnom Penh's Liger Learning Center have written and published a new book, "The Cambodian Economy".