Our Cambodia Office seeks energetic, result driven, change-oriented, creative and proactive service-minded Cambodians to join us.
Position: Area Development Program Manager
Location: 1. Banteay Meanchey Province
2. Siem Reap Province
1. To provide overall leadership and management for the Area Development Program (ADP) in accordance with relevant World Vision strategies (e.g. National and Secondary), policies (e.g. Transformational Development, Child Sponsorship) and frameworks (e.g. Learning through Evaluation with Accountability and Planning (LEAP))
2. To effectively represent and model World Vision’s mission, vision, core values and identity through good relationships and networks with relevant internal and external stakeholders, including staff, community groups, local church, local leaders, government departments and other NGOs.
1. Bachelor of Business Management or Rural Development.
2. Minimum 2 years of appropriate professional experience in management and leadership of a comparable community development program/project.
3. Experience in project and program design, implementation, monitoring, evaluation, and report writing.
4. Previous experience in advocacy and networking.
5. Christian commitment and maturity is an advantage.
6. Competent in written English communication and Computer literate; Microsoft Word and Excel.
7. Willingness to travel and stay overnight at project sites, sometimes in remote areas
8. Fully able to embrace organizational values and possess a high level of commitment towards the mission of WVC.
Interested applicants should obtain an application form from WVC office or download from WVC Website and submit a cover letter, Personal CV, and ONLY photocopies of relevant formal Education certificates such as High School certificate, university degree, etc. : HR Department, World Vision Cambodia # 20, St.71, Sangkat Tonle Basak, Khan Chamkamorn, Phnom Penh, P.O Box. 479 Tel: 023 216 052.
Shaved ice, fruit toppings, and a squirt of cream – these are the ingredients to make a perfect bingsu.
Those who make the journey almost 100km from Preah Vihear province’s capital Tbaeng Meanchey to the 11th century remains of Preah Khan Kompong Svay will be richly rewarded.