Clear Cambodia (CC) is a local Christian non-governmental organization that received official registration from Ministry of Interior in 2010. Clear Cambodia’s mission is to transform water quality, sanitation and health in target communities by making appropriate technology and education accessible to all. Now we are looking for a qualified and dynamic candidate to fill in the position below:
|Job Title||Assistant to Executive Director|
|Job Term||Full Time|
|Number of Hireling||1 (one)|
|Duty Station||Phnom Penh|
|Closing Date||24th August 2015|
Main Responsibilities and Duties:
• Assist the Executive Director in all secretarial, correspondence, reports, presentations, proposal and phone call.
• Collect GPS data, picture of filter’s beneficiaries and results of filter monitoring from provinces and post them in the system accordingly.
• Collect provincial data and combine monthly and quarterly reports.
• Make document translation from Khmer to English and vice versa as needed.
• Visit provincial project occasionally with program managers and accompany visitors to visit the projects.
• Provide and organize a meeting between ED, line managers and the staff.
• Assist ED in arranging monthly Management Committee’s meeting and minute taking.
• Other extra as requirement.
Requirements:• At least Bachelor degree or Degree in Business Administration plus comprehensive training courses in Administration skill, and related academic.
• At least 2-3 year experience as Secretary (Preferably Female)
• Strong planning, organizational and interpersonal skills-including influencing, negotiation and cross cultural skills.
• Fluent English and Khmer language (written and spoken)
• Strong in report writing
• Computer skills including Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint, Internet, Email
• Detail focus, patience, resilience and flexibility
• Commitment to CC’s Vision, Mission and Core Values
How To Apply
Interested candidates are requested to submit CV with cover letter , current 4 x 6 photo and CC’s completed application form using the address below.
Qualified women and disabled people are encouraged to apply. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for the writing test and interview. CVs and Application form will not be returned.
N.B : Application form is downloadable from Clear Cambodia’s website.
Address : #86, St. 608, Sangkat Boeung Kok II, Khan Tuol Kork, Phnom Penh. P.O.Box: 166.
E.mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel : 023 880 164/ 088 8895966/070 30 93 55
Website : www.clearcambodia.org
With an attempted coup against the government of President Recep Erdogan quashed only days ago and more than 7,000 alleged conspirators now under arrest, the Turkish ambassador to Cambodia yesterday pressed the govern
Two opposition lawmakers, Nhay Chamroeun and Kong Sakphea were beaten unconscious during protests in Phnom Penh, as over a thousand protesters descended upon the National Assembly.
Students at Phnom Penh's Liger Learning Center have written and published a new book, "The Cambodian Economy".