We are a well-developed garment industry with factories over Asia and seeking for a high calibre Assistant Finance Manager for our Finance team in Cambodia,.
Candidate has to meet the requirement as the following:
1. Bachelor degree in Accounting
2. Student of ACCA or equivalent accounting bodies at the final stage and passed the local tax of professional examination.
3. 5 Years working experience in manager level in accounting field with depth of knowledge in all tax reporting to GDT. Past experience in VAT refund from GDT will be a definite asset.
4. Fluent in speaking and writing English.
5. He/she is willing to travel between factories in Phnom Penh and working overtime.
Interested candidate can apply by sending a resume and covering letter to us through email address: email@example.com
Open date: 05 Dec 2015 - 05 Feb 2016
With an attempted coup against the government of President Recep Erdogan quashed only days ago and more than 7,000 alleged conspirators now under arrest, the Turkish ambassador to Cambodia yesterday pressed the govern
Two opposition lawmakers, Nhay Chamroeun and Kong Sakphea were beaten unconscious during protests in Phnom Penh, as over a thousand protesters descended upon the National Assembly.
Students at Phnom Penh's Liger Learning Center have written and published a new book, "The Cambodian Economy".