ISPP is a non-profit, non-sectarian, IB World School providing an internationally recognized education for Cambodian and expatriate students aged 3-18 years.
We wish to invite applications for the following position :
Position Requirements :
• Bachelor’s degree and at least two years’ experience in the field of Human Resource & Administration
• Knowledge of Cambodian Labor Law
• Experience with HR System
• Excellent communication skills with fluency in both written and spoken English and Khmer and experience in an English speaking international environment
Duties include, but are not limited to :
• Recruitment & Selection
• Learning & Development
• Performance Appraisal
• Insurance Supervision
• Statutory Compliance & Child Protection
Qualified candidates are invited to submit their CV in PDF together with a covering letter to :
Mr. Ty Chandy
ISPP Human Resources Manager
88 Hun Neang Boulevard
Email : email@example.com
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interview.
The closing date for applications : 4pm, 10 November 2015.
The school maintains the right to appoint earlier if a suitable candidate is identified.
With an attempted coup against the government of President Recep Erdogan quashed only days ago and more than 7,000 alleged conspirators now under arrest, the Turkish ambassador to Cambodia yesterday pressed the govern
Two opposition lawmakers, Nhay Chamroeun and Kong Sakphea were beaten unconscious during protests in Phnom Penh, as over a thousand protesters descended upon the National Assembly.
Students at Phnom Penh's Liger Learning Center have written and published a new book, "The Cambodian Economy".