Cambodian & Nippon Business Consultants Co., Ltd. (C&N) is a limited liability private consultant company. The purpose and objective of the Company is to provide consultation and supporting services to its customers for planning, promotion and development of various projects, taxation and business regulations contributing to development of Cambodia in line with the policy of the Cambodia government through attraction of foreign direct investment to Cambodia. We are seeking urgently for 1 (one) qualified Cambodian nationals to fill the position of Assistant to Managing Director based in Phnom Penh.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• In partnership with Managing Director, Director and Managers, promote and develop business projects with investors and partners.
• Financial Controlling based on Company’s Accounting System.
• To gather and analysis information from ministries related to project promotion.
• Liaison with Governmental key persons and Semi-Government (mostly Japanese Organization as JICA,...etc.) for facilitating the project development and business supporting to investors.
• Liaison with local potential businessmen for introduction foreign investors as local potential business partners
• Provision the consultation on regulations related to business development and taxation to customers.
• Report preparation for survey report, preliminary study report and feasibility study report with director and managers for customers.
• Engineer degree or/and master degree in management.
• Management Budget and Finance in private company.
• Experience in conducting data collection and analysis, study and survey report writing.
• Excellent communication and facilitation skills.
• Strong interpersonal skills and leadership.
• English and Japanese shall be Fluent in Speaking and Writing (English in Laws Term is Preferable).
Interested candidates please send their completed CV with present photo, cover letter and relevant supporting documents to C&N Company Office at 6 Floor, #113 Parkway Square Building, Mao Tse Toung Blvd., Sangkat Toul Svay Prey I, Khan Chamkarmon, Phnom Penh or send it to Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com. Only shortlist candidates will be contacted for writing test and interview. Telephone: 023 211 074, 088 7577 688, 017 699 071.
Even though games such as “Fight for the leaf” or “Hide the towel” are traditionally played during the Khmer New Year holidays
One of 23 islands in the sea of Koh Kong, Koh Kmoch (Ghost Island) has a wealth of corals and other sealife visible through its crystal clear water.
In today’s world of fast-changing technology, Cambodia is seeing increasing innovation in financial services.