Position : Assistant to Rubber Expert (Executive Assistant)
Location : Head office, Phnom Penh
• Assist andprovide daily secretarial and administrative support
• Assist in translation and interpretation related document from Khmer to English and vice versus
• Collect related information and others as required by the expert
• Prepare and organize some tasks such as logistic arrangement, hotels, meetings, travels, mails, etc.
• Perform other duties as assigned by the expert
• Hold bachelor degree in business administration, English or related fields
• At least 3 year experience in organizational issues, translation/interpretation, report, presentation or related fields
• Disciplined self-starter, creative thinking, analysis, good personality reporting and communication
• Be confortable in written and oral presentation
• Knowledge of English and MS office(work, excel and PowerPoint)
• Can travel and be willing to work under pressure and be flexible, result-oriented, entrepreneurial and reliable
Interested applicants should submit CV with 4 x 6 photo and cover letter with expected salary to email: email@example.com no later than 5.00 PM June 20, 2014.
Soma Group Co., Ltd
Telephone: 023 722 250, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Address: 3rd floor SOMA TOWER #2C, Street 120, S/K PhsarThmey II, Khan Daun Penh, Phnom Penh, Cambodia. www.somagroup.com.kh.
With an attempted coup against the government of President Recep Erdogan quashed only days ago and more than 7,000 alleged conspirators now under arrest, the Turkish ambassador to Cambodia yesterday pressed the govern
Two opposition lawmakers, Nhay Chamroeun and Kong Sakphea were beaten unconscious during protests in Phnom Penh, as over a thousand protesters descended upon the National Assembly.
Students at Phnom Penh's Liger Learning Center have written and published a new book, "The Cambodian Economy".