Pour un Sourire d’ Enfant (PSE) is a non-profit organization, established at the end of 1995 in Cambodia, working to provide food, shelter, medical care, general education and vocational training to children needing support, e.g. underprivileged children; maltreated children; children living in poverty and children without any formal educationin Phnom Penh, Sihanoukville and Siem Reap.
Currently PSE is providing help to more than 6,500 children, supporting around 3,000 children in public schools, 1,500 in the remedial education program, and 1,500 in the vocational training program. Around 500 children benefit from specific educational programs: classes for children with disability, day-care centers, infant welfare etc.
PSE employs more than 500 dedicated staff. Due to rapid growth of existing and new programs, PSE is seeking for potential candidates for various vacant positions based in Phnom Penh.
1. Clinical Psychologist based in PP (01 post)
2. Assistant to Deputy Program Director based in PP (01 post)
3. Assistant External School Section Manager based in PP (01 post)
4. Receptionist based in PP (01post)
5. Gardener based in PP (01post)
6. Sales and Marketing Instructor based in PP (01 post)
7. Retail Business Instructor based in PP (01 post)
8. Teacher of English based in PP (02 posts)
9. Teacher of Audiovisual based in PP (01 post)
10. Student Accommodation Facilitator based in PP (01 post)
11. HR Assistant Volunteer based in PP (01 post)
12. Admin Assistant Volunteer based in PP (02 posts)
For detailed job information, please visit: jobs.site-pse.org
Competitive salary, retirement benefits, family health supporting, insurance, and training will be provided to successful candidates.
♠ How To Apply:
Send your cover letter and CV (photo not required) to: HR Department, No 402, Stung Meanchey, PO: 2107, Phnom Penh 3, Tel: 023 995 660 or by email to: email@example.com by the deadline: 09 Nov2013.
Women candidates are encouraged to apply and only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Documents received will not be returned.
Post Weekend in collaboration with Le Petit Journal - Cambodge got an exclusive look behind the scenes of the Royal Ballet of Cambodia, as they travelled to Hong Kong for their debut in the ci
People gathered at the CNRP headquarters on Sunday morning, awaiting news on opposition leader, Kem Sokha.