PRASAC MFI Ltd., is a microfinance institution, which is providing sustainable financial services such as loan, deposits, and other financial products for 25 provinces and city of Cambodia with the very strong network of more than 170 branches and biggest loan and savings portfolios. PRASAC is standing dominantly in this market. PRASAC is currently seeking for the qualified Cambodian candidates to fill the position as below:
Position: Banking Services Development Unit Manager, 1 Position
JOB LOCATION: Head Office,
Main Duties and Responsibilities
• Designing new banking product features based on the market demand by using the professional R&D approach to ensure the introduced banking products meet the clients’ needs.
• Preparing the new product proposals
• Writing the policies, procedure, and guidelines of banking products such as deposits, fund transfer, and (Foreign Exchange) FX
• Communicating with relevant departments to ensure the on-time launching of the product and smooth implementation including the marketing, training, and also sales relationship team
• Planning, preparing and delivering training courses to all relevant staffs on banking products
• Follow up branch’s staff to ensure their implementation is complying with the product policies, guidelines, procedures proper documentations
• Modifying the existing banking product features and procedure based on clients’ feedback, complaints, and markets needs.
• Any other tasks assigned by Product Development Department Manager
REPORT TO: VP and Product Development Department Manager
DEADLINE: July 07, 2014 at 4:00 PM
Key Selection Criteria and Qualification
• Very good communication skills and ability to work in a team spirit
• High personal integrity, morality and prudence and maintain confidentiality with sensitive customer and internal information
• Willingness frequently to travel to the wide branch network offices
• Strong analytical and managerial skills
• Ability to perform training to staff within the branch network system
• Good English knowledge
• Enthusiastic and committed approach with a track record of building strong, trusted base relationship with colleagues at all levels
• Experience of writing procedures, drafting manuals and reports
• Ability to develop adequate measures and action plans in order to comply with set targets
• Develop concepts and ideas for the introduction of innovative services
• Bachelor degree or Master Degree in Accounting, Banking or Finance
• Experience in the financial sector for at least 5 years
Interested and qualified applicants should submit a resume, a cover letter with currently photo (4x6), a copy of certificates, letter of recommendation, national identity card, birth letter and family book to PRASAC MFI Ltd., Head Office, Phnom Penh at Building 212, Street 271, Toultompong2, Chamkarmorn, Phnom Penh, Cambodia. For more details information, please feel free to contact us via telephone: 023 220 102, website: www.prasac.com.kh. Applications will not be returned. Only short-listed candidates will be notified and contacted for conducting an interview.
With an attempted coup against the government of President Recep Erdogan quashed only days ago and more than 7,000 alleged conspirators now under arrest, the Turkish ambassador to Cambodia yesterday pressed the govern
Two opposition lawmakers, Nhay Chamroeun and Kong Sakphea were beaten unconscious during protests in Phnom Penh, as over a thousand protesters descended upon the National Assembly.
Students at Phnom Penh's Liger Learning Center have written and published a new book, "The Cambodian Economy".