SATHAPANA Bank Plc. is a licensed commercial bank, operating 161 offices in 25 provinces in the Kingdom of Cambodia. There are more than 240,584 active customers using our services. Currently, SATHAPANA Bank Plc. has more than 3,913 full-time employees and we are seeking for two qualified candidates for the position of Branch Managers for Chhouk branch and Koh Kong branch.
• Bachelor degree in Banking, Finance, Accounting, Management, Marketing, Business Administration And/or related field
• Excellent critical thinking and solution-oriented
• At least 5-year experience in Banking
• Good at management
• Good English for communication skill
• Good interpersonal and problem solving skill
• Good leadership skill
• Computer Literate (Microsoft Office and Accounting Application)
• Be patient, hard working and able to work under pressure
• Honest, strong and healthy
• Responsible for managing of SATHAPANA Bank's financial assets effectively and efficiently
• Responsible for ensuring confidentiality of financial information such as staff salary, client's loan documentations, etc,
• Responsible for ensuring the readiness for internal and external auditing
• Responsible for ensuring that inventory label and track all SATHAPANA Bank durable assets through an effective and current asset register and database system at all branches
• Responsible for appraising/evaluating the branch's staff to ensure that they are motivated and empowered in performing their duties and making improvement on their weakness.
• Responsible for reviewing and analyzing the daily loan tracking report which generated by Flex cube
• Responsible for conducting or sensing SWOT analysis of the area operations in order to maintain
• SATHAPANA Bank PLC market share and expanding its operation without encountering risks
• Responsible for disseminating external or internal information and reporting the development of the branch or SATHAPANA Bank Pic in general to all stakeholders through meeting or written report
Interested and qualified applicants have to submit resume and cover letter with current photo (4x6), a copy of certificates and other related documents to Head Office of SATHAPANA Bank Pic at: #83, Preah Norodom Blvd., Sangkat Phsar Thmei 3, Khan Daun Penh, Phnom Penh or by email: email@example.com. For more information please contact 096 418 2222 (Working day: Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm). Only short-listed candidates will be notified and contacted for the interview. Closing date: 05 January 2017
(Note: Application will not be returned)
Tensions seemed to subside as quickly as they escalated at the Laos-Cambodia border.
Shaved ice, fruit toppings, and a squirt of cream – these are the ingredients to make a perfect bingsu.