COMPANYNAME: Royal Cargo Combined Logistics (Cambodia) Co., Ltd
JOB TITLE: Branch Manager (Bavet Branch office)
Royal Cargo Combined Logistics Cambodia is a Dynamic Freight Forwarding company. Royal Cargo Manila Philippines our Corporate Head Quarters was created in 1978 and has grown to 24 offices around the globe as a complete Solution provider in the freight forwarding Industry.
• To achieve the target set up by the company
• Develop, maintain and execute sales strategies
• Prepare Sales strategy to gain clients and accounts
• Communicate and liaise with both existing customers and new customers
• Prepare monthly sales report for Country Manager
• Perform other duties as assigned by Country Manager
• Manage and control overall office in the location
• Should be a bachelor degree from any recognized university.
• At least, 3 years of working experience with shipping industry or freight forwarder.
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office, Email, Internet and IT is an advantage.
• Very good command of oral/written English and Chinese
• Reliable and trustworthy, active and dynamic, orderly
• Should have your own vehicle.
• Experience of preparing sales strategy
• Knowledge of budgeting/planning and initiative idea
• Must be fluent in Khmer, English and Mandarin
Salary based on experience and Industry standard. Petrol,telephone card allowance will be provided.
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested applicants should submit a cover letter with expected salary together with CV and a list of two to three references, not later than March 31, 2014 to email@example.com
Only short-listed candidates will be notified. Kindly note that applications will not be returned.
The bodies of four Cambodian peacekeepers killed by a Christian militia in Central African Republic were repatriated to the Kingdom and honoured in an airport ceremony on May 21.
As the name suggests, Ptsa Nak Battambang – which in English means Battambang's house – is the right place for those who want to try some of the province's typical dishes in Phnom Penh.
Prime Minister Hun Sen yesterday threatened to unleash war on the opposition party if he loses patience with their campaign for the June 4 commune