Cambodia Brewery Limited (CBL), the manufacturer of quality international beers: Tiger beer, Anchor beer, ABC Extra Stout & Gold Crown, is currently seeking dynamic and self motivated candidates to fill the following position:
BRAND MANAGER (1 Position)
Major Roles and Responsibilities:
- Plan and implement various marketing projects and activities for assigned brand.
- Implement marketing plans within allocated brand budget and provide feedback to marketing manager on the execution of approved plans/activities,
- Monitor brand health performance & maintain close collaboration with brand's promotion agency, advertising agency, and other cross-functional groups to establish short- and long-term brand performance goals and ensure successful plan development and execution.
- Work with relevant staff members to develop a comprehensive program to complement the activities of the sales teams and support the promotion of assigned brand(s); work with sales teams to identify, design and create selling tools.
- Coordinate with relevant operational personnel, i.e. sales, corporate communications, purchasing, finance, packaging, warehouse, etc., on execution of promotion mechanics and logistics, to ensure minimum disruption to work-in-progress via timely briefings and orderly execution and management.
- Perform other task as assigned by Marketing Manager.
- University degree in Marketing, Business or a related field.
- At least 4 years' experience in brand and the field of Marketing.
- Ability to translate marketing strategy into tactics and ideas into action.
- Good command of spoken and written English & computer knowledge of MS-Office
- Superior communication skills; excellent verbal and presentation skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills with a focus on teamwork.
- Ability to communicate and work with a variety of personalities.
- Creative and an eye for detail; flexibility and adaptability; result-oriented and meeting datelines.
Interested candidates are invited to apply by sending a Cover Letter and CV with expectation salary and a recent photograph to Mr. Heng Phan at Human Resource Department, address Robos Angkagne Village, Sangkat Prek Eng, Khan Meanchey, Phnom Penh or # 56, Street 315, Sangkat Boeng Kak I, Khan Toul Kork, Phnom Penh or Email: email@example.comJkh ; Only short listed candidates will be contacted for interview.
Applications deadline: 31 March, 2014 at 17:00
The story of Loung Ung and her family’s suffering under the Khmer Rouge became known around the world with the success of her autobiographical book, First They Killed My Father.
SM Waypoint claims its unmanned aerial vehicles can help local farm and plantation owners increase their yields.
Though the bustling food stalls that emerge after dark next to Russian Market can seem intimidating to tourists at first glance, there are street food treats to be enjoyed by all.