Park Café Food & Beverage Co., Ltd (Park Café) is a leading Cambodian-owned company operating a chain of restaurants and cafés under the brand “Park Café” in Phnom Penh, Kingdom of Cambodia. The Company targets the capital city’s middle-class and working professional communities with affordable western and Asian cuisine in relaxed and comfortable outlets across the city. The Company strives to offer a common dining experience across its outlets while providing a high-value, healthy meal in a relaxed environment conducive to discussion and building relationships.
In 2012, Park Café has partnered with Cambodia-Laos Development Fund, a Luxembourg-based private equity fund managed by Singapore-registered Emerging Markets Investments Pte., Ltd. Especially, we also have planned to share franchise in 2016. So, we need human resource to support our franchise plan to succeed in the future, we are seeking new staff in position as Business Development Manager.
• Rise new business relationships by generating and negotiating new income for Park Café to meet the approved target through obtaining and selling franchises.
• Represent the company both inside and outside environment to build trustworthiness and dependability of company’s brands, products, and services among existing and potential customers.
• Strengthening network and building trust among franchisees through direct communication in face to face meetings, telephone calls, and e-mails.
• Conduct survey and research on potential franchisors and franchisees, consumers, competitors, suppliers, legal process and requirement in order to produce a thorough Business Plan and make the assessment of the business plan implementation.
• Discover key challenges of the company as well as franchisees and suggest possible solutions to ensure the business targets are met.
• Represent Park Café in a professional manner and appearance at business events and trade shows in order to gain business networking.
• Enhance good relationships with other departments including account management, operations, training, and marketing teams to endure positive and receptive to potential clients and suppliers (including potential franchisors and franchisees).
• Produce and be responsible for all client proposals, contract, and any further documentation in accordance with Park Cafe’s procedure.
• Keep updating the information related to the industry including legal changes, potential suppliers (both local and international), consumer behavior and preference, existing and potential competitor’s activities, and conceivable sites for new stores and city development.
• Actively and successfully manage the sales / acquiring process: lead generation, credential pitch, asking questions, solutions, negotiation, close, and eventually hand-over to key-account operations team.
QUALIFICATIONS AND COMPETENCY:
• Minimum Bachelor Degree in Business Administration or any related fields, Master Degree is prefered.
• Minimum 5 years’ experience in management preferably Food and Service Business.
• Good command of English, and strong communication skills.
• Taking initiative, result oriented, and commitment to delivering excellence.
• Ability to perform multi tasks and possessing strong organizational skills.
• Being good at Project Management and Budget Planning.
• Computer literate in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Internet, E-mail, etc.
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested candidates please send your summary proposal to Human Resources Department of Park Cafe Food and Beverage Co.,Ltd through address: #41,43,45, St. 271, Sk.Tomnub Teok, Kh.Chamkamorn, Phnom Penh, Cambodia, Tel: 010 85 44 66 / 087 23 28 27, E-Mail: email@example.com
With an attempted coup against the government of President Recep Erdogan quashed only days ago and more than 7,000 alleged conspirators now under arrest, the Turkish ambassador to Cambodia yesterday pressed the govern
Two opposition lawmakers, Nhay Chamroeun and Kong Sakphea were beaten unconscious during protests in Phnom Penh, as over a thousand protesters descended upon the National Assembly.
Students at Phnom Penh's Liger Learning Center have written and published a new book, "The Cambodian Economy".