The Phnom Penh Post is an independent media company in Cambodia and is seeking for a fulltime qualified candidate to fill a position as below:
Business Reporter: 1 position
Duties and responsibilities:
• To write daily story related to Business
• To write the story both in English and Khmer
• To come up with new idea for the stories
• To be team work
• To respect the deadline set by the editor
• To work under the pressure
• Reporting to Post business editor
• Bachelor degree in journalism or an equivalent degree
• At least 1 years experience in media ( Business reporter)
• Very good in Khmer and English, Speaking and Writing
• Pleasant personality , positive attitude and open minded
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Self confident and hardworking
• Computer literacy -MS word, Excel
Interested candidates are requested to submit a covering letter, expected salary and detailed CVs with current photos, not later than 5:00 p.m. of August 10th, 2014 to Human Resources & Administration Department.
Present address: Phnom Penh Center, building F,Unit:888, 8th floor, Corner Sihanouk & Sothearos Blvd, Sangkat Tonle Bassac, Khan Chamkarmon, Phnom Penh.
Tel: +855- (0) 23 214 311-17
Fax: +855-(0)23-214 318
Post Media Co., Ltd is an equal opportunity employer. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interview. Application documents will not be returned.
The bodies of four Cambodian peacekeepers killed by a Christian militia in Central African Republic were repatriated to the Kingdom and honoured in an airport ceremony on May 21.
As the name suggests, Ptsa Nak Battambang – which in English means Battambang's house – is the right place for those who want to try some of the province's typical dishes in Phnom Penh.
Prime Minister Hun Sen yesterday threatened to unleash war on the opposition party if he loses patience with their campaign for the June 4 commune