Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH is an international cooperation enterprise for sustainable development owned by the Federal Republic of Germany. GIZ supports development and reform process focusing on health, rural development, democratization, civil society and public administration and other cross cutting issues in the Kingdom of Cambodia.
GIZ Office Phnom Penh wishes to have a frame work agreement with a travel agency for the following services: Air ticket, assistant in passport application and visa, hotel booking and other additional services as required.
Below are the main features / figures of GIZ regarding the air tickets:
• Annual expense in 2015: USD 354, 881.00
• Frequent destination: Indochina, and Germany
• Is looking for travel agency to provide the above mentioned services for GIZ from 01 January 2017 to 31 December 2018.
Duties and requirements of travel agency:
• The scope of work of the agency in brief is as under:
• Providing quotation, booking and issuing of international/domestic air ticket upon GIZ’s request.
• Assistance in confirming, changing, updating information of air ticket will be provided with free of charge to GIZ even the ticket is bought by another agency in another country.
• Assistance for issue/obtaining new passport/renewal and miscellaneous passport related services.
• Assistance for applying visa.
• Assistance in bus/boat booking and hotel booking.
The interested travel agency must have the following minimum requirements:
• The agency should be having experience at least 5 years in relevant field and must doing such services for various reputed organizations.
• The agency must have sufficient number of qualified staff to perform the request services, especially for booking/reservation officers, they must be expert and flexible in his/her job.
• The agency will be available at all times for booking/cancellation of air tickets.
• The agency will have to provide the travel related services in time which means the agency must provide booking quotation of air ticket to GIZ within 1 day (24 hours) after being notified. Air ticket quotation should reflect passenger’s requirement in the best and most cost-efficient way.
• All tickets need to be issued within 1 day (24 hours) after confirmation by GIZ. Delivery of services will not be charged by the travel agent.
• The agency must be a member of IATA.
Any interested companies may request the expression of interest form, assessment grid and ToR by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org until 14 October 2016. If you wish to submit an Expression of Interest, Please complete this form and return it together with business license, patent, IATA member certificate, Client list of reputed organizations...etc no later than 5pm by 21 October 2016 to Samnang.email@example.com or to the below address:
Ms. Duk Channa
Expression of Interest ref.No.83236030
GIZ Office Phnom Penh
# 17, Street 306, Boeung Keng Kang 1, Chamcarmorn, Phnom Penh.
The evaluation of the expressions of interest is expected to be completed by 28 October 2016. Only shortlisted companies will be invited to submit a proposal for the bidding.
If you do not receive an invitation for an interview within two weeks of expiry of the deadline, your Expression of Interest has not been accepted. You shall not receive separate notice to this effect.
In today’s world of fast-changing technology, Cambodia is seeing increasing innovation in financial services.
Post Khmer Editor-in-Chief Kay Kimsong sat down with Dr In Channy, President and Group Managing Director of ACLEDA Bank Plc, to explore the main principle guiding Cambodia’s biggest bank.
At the launch of Phnom Penh's newest market, The Post spoke to customers and stallholders about what the hub of bars, food stalls, shops and live music will add to the city's nightlife.