Westline Education Group (WEG) is committed to being the leading education provider in South East Asia. Today, WEG runs The Westline Schools and The Northline School which provide K-12 education using the Royal Government of Cambodia’s curriculum and English education. The Group also manages the Educational Development Institute offering education and business training, consultancy and research aiming to improve the capacity of educators, managers and young entrepreneurs in Cambodia.
WEG wishes to invite potential experienced consulting firms and/or consultants to handle a project:
1. Scope of Consultancy
This study will provide a comprehensive market assessment to support WEG’s entry into the TVET market. The study will provide the management of WEG with the following information:
• Market Overview by Professional Sector
• Market Sizing for Chosen Sector.
• Educational Product Analysis
• Preliminary Investment Plan and Financial Model
• Preliminary Marketing Plan
• Must be a recognized consulting firm or consultant
• Understanding Cambodian sector analysis to support investment;
• Understanding Business modeling and expansion planning;
• Knowledge of the Cambodian vocational training sector is a plus.
Interested consultants and/or consulting firms are requested to submit both technical and financial proposals to Mr. Sophornmony Ung, Chief of CEO Secretariat of WEG, by outlining proposed methodology, providing the CVs of key team members, highlighted previous project work, and with a detailed breakdown of the proposed professional fees, using below address by March 28, 2014 at 5:00PM. The detailed TOR of the project can be found on our websites, www.wegcambodia.com, www.edi-cambodia.org.
- Address: The Westline School, Daun Penh Campus: #22, St. 51 corner 154, Sangkat Phsar Thmei III, Khan Daun Penh, Phnom Penh.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, Phone: +855 15 729 123 / 12 566 606
Cambodia National Rescue Party supporters gathered outside the Appeal Court in Phnom Penh early this morning in support of imprisoned party leader Kem Sokha.
Post Weekend in collaboration with Le Petit Journal - Cambodge got an exclusive look behind the scenes of the Royal Ballet of Cambodia, as they travelled to Hong Kong for their debut in the ci