Cambodian National Training Assistant
The Project for Capacity Development for Implementing the Organic Law at the Capital and Provincial Level (PILAC 2) of the NCDDS with the support of the Japan International Cooperation Agency (JICA) contributes to the advancement of the decentralization and de-concentration (D&D) reform through establishing the capacity to formulate the five-year development plans and three-year investment programs at the provincial level. The duration of the project is five (5) years from March 2010 to March 2015.
Vacancy of National Training Assistant of Public Administration
JICA-PILAC 2 team is looking for a qualified person for the position of National Training Assistant of the Project. The persons will assist Japanese experts and project team members from the Ministry of Interior and other ministries in conducting the Training on Development Plans and Investment Programs at provincial level, and coordinating PILAC2 activities with other development partners. The person with the following qualifications will be considered. Highly motivated and young person preferably with the master degree in relevant fields are encouraged to apply.
Qualifications of candidates:
• Holder of master degree in public administration, law, public finance, development policy, development studies or other relevant fields is advantage.
• Excellent English skills in conversation, reading and business writings. Submission of English certificate such as TOEFL or TOEIC is highly appreciated.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills as a team member
• The person who can travel to countryside alone for training assist, research and/or survey
• Computer literate (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, internet, and E-mail)
• Strong commitment to assigned tasks is required
Application packages including CV written in English, an English certificate (if available), and letter of interest must be sent to the following e-mail address by 7th February, 2014.
Only selected applicants will be contacted for interviews.
Application packages will not be returned to applicants.
JICA-PILAC2 Office, Building of General Department of Local Administration in Ministry of Interior, Preah Norodom Blvd, Khan Chamcar Mon, Phnom Penh, Cambodia, [Tel/Fax] 023-720-063
With an attempted coup against the government of President Recep Erdogan quashed only days ago and more than 7,000 alleged conspirators now under arrest, the Turkish ambassador to Cambodia yesterday pressed the govern
Two opposition lawmakers, Nhay Chamroeun and Kong Sakphea were beaten unconscious during protests in Phnom Penh, as over a thousand protesters descended upon the National Assembly.
Students at Phnom Penh's Liger Learning Center have written and published a new book, "The Cambodian Economy".