Sovannaphumi School is fully committed to achieving a high standard of excellence in education, in partnership with MoEYS in the development of human resources in Cambodia. We are urgently seeking qualified candidates for the following positions:
1. Human Resource Director: (01 Position based in Phnom Penh)
2. Academic Manager - Bilingual Program (01 Position based in Phnom Penh)
3. School Principal: (02 Positions based in Siem Reap/Poi Pet)
4. Vice School Principal-English Program: (02 Positions based in Phnom Penh/Province)
5. School Coordinator-Khmer General Education Program: (02 Positions based in Phnom Penh)
6. Teacher of English-Level: Kindergarten and Adult (15 Positions based in Phnom Penh)
7. Foreign Teacher (07 Positions based in Phnom Penh/Poi Pet)
8. Computer Teacher (01 Position based in Phnom Penh)
Note: Deadline: February 17, 2016 at 5:00pm.
For the details of the above positions, please visit our website www.sovannaphumi.edu.kh or contact us: Contact Details: H/P: (855) 15 219 259
Tensions seemed to subside as quickly as they escalated at the Laos-Cambodia border.
Shaved ice, fruit toppings, and a squirt of cream – these are the ingredients to make a perfect bingsu.