Sovannaphumi School is fully committed to achieving a high standard of excellence in education, in partnership with MoEYS in the development of human resources in Cambodia. We are urgently seeking qualified candidates for the following positions:
1. Human Resource Director: (01 Position based in Phnom Penh)
2. Academic Manager - Bilingual Program (01 Position based in Phnom Penh)
3. School Principal: (02 Positions based in Siem Reap/Poi Pet)
4. Vice School Principal-English Program: (02 Positions based in Phnom Penh/Province)
5. School Coordinator-Khmer General Education Program: (02 Positions based in Phnom Penh)
6. Teacher of English-Level: Kindergarten and Adult (15 Positions based in Phnom Penh)
7. Foreign Teacher (07 Positions based in Phnom Penh/Poi Pet)
8. Computer Teacher (01 Position based in Phnom Penh)
Note: Deadline: February 17, 2016 at 5:00pm.
For the details of the above positions, please visit our website www.sovannaphumi.edu.kh or contact us: Contact Details: H/P: (855) 15 219 259
Take a drive north of Kampong Cham, past the dirt roads and the dense greenery.
The final results from the National Election Committee for the June 4 commune elections show the Cambodian People’s Party taking 1,156 communes to
Cambodia’s National Election Committee last week rejected 33 of 61 complaints filed over the conduct of June 4’s commune election, according to a s