Sovannaphumi School is fully committed to achieving a high standard of excellence in education, in partnership with MoEYS in the development of human resources in Cambodia. We are urgently seeking qualified candidates for the following positions:
1. Human Resource Director: (01 Position based in Phnom Penh)
2. Academic Manager - Bilingual Program (01 Position based in Phnom Penh)
3. School Principal: (02 Positions based in Siem Reap/Poi Pet)
4. Vice School Principal-English Program: (02 Positions based in Phnom Penh/Province)
5. School Coordinator-Khmer General Education Program: (02 Positions based in Phnom Penh)
6. Teacher of English-Level: Kindergarten and Adult (15 Positions based in Phnom Penh)
7. Foreign Teacher (07 Positions based in Phnom Penh/Poi Pet)
8. Computer Teacher (01 Position based in Phnom Penh)
Note: Deadline: February 17, 2016 at 5:00pm.
For the details of the above positions, please visit our website www.sovannaphumi.edu.kh or contact us: Contact Details: H/P: (855) 15 219 259
With an attempted coup against the government of President Recep Erdogan quashed only days ago and more than 7,000 alleged conspirators now under arrest, the Turkish ambassador to Cambodia yesterday pressed the govern
Two opposition lawmakers, Nhay Chamroeun and Kong Sakphea were beaten unconscious during protests in Phnom Penh, as over a thousand protesters descended upon the National Assembly.
Students at Phnom Penh's Liger Learning Center have written and published a new book, "The Cambodian Economy".