Sovannaphumi School is fully committed to achieving a high standard of excellence in education, in partnership with MoEYS in the development of human resources in Cambodia. We are urgently seeking qualified candidates for the following positions:
1. Human Resource Director: (01 Position based in Phnom Penh)
2. Academic Manager - Bilingual Program (01 Position based in Phnom Penh)
3. School Principal: (02 Positions based in Siem Reap/Poi Pet)
4. Vice School Principal-English Program: (02 Positions based in Phnom Penh/Province)
5. School Coordinator-Khmer General Education Program: (02 Positions based in Phnom Penh)
6. Teacher of English-Level: Kindergarten and Adult (15 Positions based in Phnom Penh)
7. Foreign Teacher (07 Positions based in Phnom Penh/Poi Pet)
8. Computer Teacher (01 Position based in Phnom Penh)
Note: Deadline: February 17, 2016 at 5:00pm.
For the details of the above positions, please visit our website www.sovannaphumi.edu.kh or contact us: Contact Details: H/P: (855) 15 219 259
SM Waypoint claims its unmanned aerial vehicles can help local farm and plantation owners increase their yields. Established in September 2015, SM Waypoint now has seven drone pilots, two sales staff and two accountants. Though the company focuses mainly on agricultural projects, the potential uses of the drones are extremely varied, going from measuring exact land height for building drainage systems to finding the most suitable location for special economic zones (SEZs) or factories.
Though the bustling food stalls that emerge after dark next to Phnom Penh's Russian Market can seem intimidating to tourists at first glance, there are street food treats to be enjoyed by all, from Kep crab to a new shrimp dish created by the market's owners.
With an attempted coup against the government of President Recep Erdogan quashed only days ago and more than 7,000 alleged conspirators now under arrest, the Turkish ambassador to Cambodia yesterday pressed the govern