Sovannaphumi School is fully committed to achieving a high standard of excellence in education, in partnership with MoEYS in the development of human resources in Cambodia. We are urgently seeking qualified candidates for the following positions:
1. Human Resource Director: (01 Position based in Phnom Penh)
2. Academic Manager - Bilingual Program (01 Position based in Phnom Penh)
3. School Principal: (02 Positions based in Siem Reap/Poi Pet)
4. Vice School Principal-English Program: (02 Positions based in Phnom Penh/Province)
5. School Coordinator-Khmer General Education Program: (02 Positions based in Phnom Penh)
6. Teacher of English-Level: Kindergarten and Adult (15 Positions based in Phnom Penh)
7. Foreign Teacher (07 Positions based in Phnom Penh/Poi Pet)
8. Computer Teacher (01 Position based in Phnom Penh)
Note: Deadline: February 17, 2016 at 5:00pm.
For the details of the above positions, please visit our website www.sovannaphumi.edu.kh or contact us: Contact Details: H/P: (855) 15 219 259
Even though games such as “Fight for the leaf” or “Hide the towel” are traditionally played during the Khmer New Year holidays
One of 23 islands in the sea of Koh Kong, Koh Kmoch (Ghost Island) has a wealth of corals and other sealife visible through its crystal clear water.
In today’s world of fast-changing technology, Cambodia is seeing increasing innovation in financial services.