KONG NUON GROUP is well known for tire's product through product durability and high brand image. To develop and expend operation in Cambodia, We are seeking dynamic candidate to fill position as
1. Marketing Manager
2. Sales Manager
1. Duties and Responsibilities
• Demonstrate technical marketing skills and lubricant product knowledge.
• Develop an annual marketing plan in conjunction with the sales department. This should detail the year's activity to meet agreed company objectives.
• Budget management. To deliver all marketing activity within the agreed budget.
• To direct marketing staff where budgets are devolved.
• To handle marketing material.
• To achieve frequent, timely and positive media coverage across all available media.
• To managing the entire product line life cycle from strategic planning to tactical activities.
• To conduct market research in order to identify market requirements for current and future products.
• To develop and implement a company-wide plan to push product, working with all departments for its execution.
- Approximately 4-6 years of sales experience in the marketing industry.
- Lubricant product knowledge is a must.
- Researching and evaluating new product opportunities, demand for potential products, and customer needs and insights.
- Extensive experience of developing, maintaining and delivering on marketing strategies to meet company objectives.
- A strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements.
- A proven ability to oversee all marketing, advertising and promotional staff and activities.
- Demonstrated effectiveness in holding conversations with customers, customer evangelism, and customer-focused product development and outreach.
2. Duties and Responsibilities
• Setting sales and profitability targets for individual fleets and your team as whole.
• Monitoring your fleets sales/services performance and demand
• Draw strategic plan and carry out implementation accordingly
• Continuously looking for area for improvement to achieve higher efficiency and effectiveness of the sales/services and factoiy operator
• Weekly update and analyze total market situation/customer feedback
• Prepare monthly production report and analysis
• Build Culture of team work and P-D-C-A among factoiy staff while maintaining excellent staff moral
• Dealing with some major customer account yourself and handle all complains
• Maintains contact with all clients in the market area to ensure high levels of client satisfaction.
- University in Sales/Marketing or Certificated related field.
- Minimum 7 years' working experience in sales management or service industry is priority.
- Knowledge in product (Tire or Lubricant) is a plus.
- Proven leadership, ability to motivate and drive sales team.
- Experience in developing in sales or marketing strategies.
- Verbal communication, strong skill in negotiate and convincing.
- Problem solving and analytical skill to interpret sales performance and market trend information.
- Excellent oral communication skill, plus a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office suit is required.
- A valid driving license.
- Knowledge of English.
* interested candidate please submit CV and cover letter with 4x6 photos (within 6 months) by sending to the address below:
Name: KONG NUON GROUP
Address: #220, St 182, Sangkat Phsar Depo I, Khan Toul Kork, Phnom Penh, Cambodia
Tel: 023 880 281/ 092 335 015
With an attempted coup against the government of President Recep Erdogan quashed only days ago and more than 7,000 alleged conspirators now under arrest, the Turkish ambassador to Cambodia yesterday pressed the govern
Two opposition lawmakers, Nhay Chamroeun and Kong Sakphea were beaten unconscious during protests in Phnom Penh, as over a thousand protesters descended upon the National Assembly.
Students at Phnom Penh's Liger Learning Center have written and published a new book, "The Cambodian Economy".