CACPM Co., Ltd is Construction Project Management Company in Phnom Penh is seeking for a talented and dynamic national/international person to fill the positions as follows:
• Quantity Surveyor (3 person)
• Construction Manager (2 person)
• Construction Supervisor (3 person)
• Minimum bachelor in construction or related field.
• At least 3 years work experiences in reliable building projects in Cambodia.
• The knowledge on the national and international building practice.
• Excellent English in speaking, writing, listening.
• Fluent Chinese in speaking would be recommended.
• Excellent Computer Skill (MS. Word, Excel, PowerPoint, MS project and AutoCAD)
• Able to work under pressure with dynamic tasks
• Must be honest, committed, responsible, strong customer services mind, willing to work hard, self-motivate and confident, be able to work as a team.
Interested applicants meeting the above requirements, please submit a CV along with cover letter and other necessary documents to firstname.lastname@example.org or 5F of Phnom Penh Tower #445, Monivong Blvd, Phnom Penh.
Please contact Ms. Sum Khloeng, HR department to 015 24 84 57 for any query.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interview.
Application deadline is 15th of Mar. 2016.
In today’s world of fast-changing technology, Cambodia is seeing increasing innovation in financial services.
Post Khmer Editor-in-Chief Kay Kimsong sat down with Dr In Channy, President and Group Managing Director of ACLEDA Bank Plc, to explore the main principle guiding Cambodia’s biggest bank.
At the launch of Phnom Penh's newest market, The Post spoke to customers and stallholders about what the hub of bars, food stalls, shops and live music will add to the city's nightlife.