CACPM Co., Ltd is Construction Project Management Company in Phnom Penh is seeking for a talented and dynamic national/international person to fill the positions as follows:
• Quantity Surveyor (3 person)
• Construction Manager (2 person)
• Construction Supervisor (3 person)
• Minimum bachelor in construction or related field.
• At least 3 years work experiences in reliable building projects in Cambodia.
• The knowledge on the national and international building practice.
• Excellent English in speaking, writing, listening.
• Fluent Chinese in speaking would be recommended.
• Excellent Computer Skill (MS. Word, Excel, PowerPoint, MS project and AutoCAD)
• Able to work under pressure with dynamic tasks
• Must be honest, committed, responsible, strong customer services mind, willing to work hard, self-motivate and confident, be able to work as a team.
Interested applicants meeting the above requirements, please submit a CV along with cover letter and other necessary documents to firstname.lastname@example.org or 5F of Phnom Penh Tower #445, Monivong Blvd, Phnom Penh.
Please contact Ms. Sum Khloeng, HR department to 015 24 84 57 for any query.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interview.
Application deadline is 15th of Mar. 2016.
SM Waypoint claims its unmanned aerial vehicles can help local farm and plantation owners increase their yields.
Though the bustling food stalls that emerge after dark next to Russian Market can seem intimidating to tourists at first glance, there are street food treats to be enjoyed by all.
With an attempted coup against the government of President Recep Erdogan quashed only days ago and more than 7,000 alleged conspirators now under arrest, the Turkish ambassador to Cambodia yesterday pressed the govern