CACPM Co., Ltd is Construction Project Management Company in Phnom Penh is seeking for a talented and dynamic national/international person to fill the positions as follows:
• Quantity Surveyor (3 person)
• Construction Manager (2 person)
• Construction Supervisor (3 person)
• Minimum bachelor in construction or related field.
• At least 3 years work experiences in reliable building projects in Cambodia.
• The knowledge on the national and international building practice.
• Excellent English in speaking, writing, listening.
• Fluent Chinese in speaking would be recommended.
• Excellent Computer Skill (MS. Word, Excel, PowerPoint, MS project and AutoCAD)
• Able to work under pressure with dynamic tasks
• Must be honest, committed, responsible, strong customer services mind, willing to work hard, self-motivate and confident, be able to work as a team.
Interested applicants meeting the above requirements, please submit a CV along with cover letter and other necessary documents to firstname.lastname@example.org or 5F of Phnom Penh Tower #445, Monivong Blvd, Phnom Penh.
Please contact Ms. Sum Khloeng, HR department to 015 24 84 57 for any query.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interview.
Application deadline is 15th of Mar. 2016.
Take a drive north of Kampong Cham, past the dirt roads and the dense greenery.
Cambodia’s National Election Committee last week rejected 33 of 61 complaints filed over the conduct of June 4’s commune election, according to a s
Four years ago, when the opposition snatched Kampong Cham away from the ruling party in 2013 national elections, it hinted at a deeper shift taking