ASR Logistics Holdings Limited, Hong Kong public listed Air Cargo GSA and wholesaling Group, with offices in more than 20 cities seeking suitable candidate to fill the following immediate position in Phnom Penh.
Cargo Manager (Phnom Penh)
• Responsible for airline cargo sales activities
• Develop/secure cargo GSA, and freight wholesaling products
• Develop/maintain relationships with airline principals, inter-liners, customers and regulatory agencies,
• Develop new cargo products
• Manage overall activities of Phnom Penh office
• Work with regional colleagues in securing and maintaining key accounts
• Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Commerce or equivalent.
• At least 3 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
• Applicants must be willing to work in airport area.
• Preferably Managers specializing in Airlines Cargo Sales, Logistics/Supply Chain, Marketing/Business Development or equivalent.
• Must be able to converse in English.
Interested applicants, please send application with detailed CV, a recent photo, reasons for leaving, current/expected salary stating notice period to email@example.com.
With an attempted coup against the government of President Recep Erdogan quashed only days ago and more than 7,000 alleged conspirators now under arrest, the Turkish ambassador to Cambodia yesterday pressed the govern
Two opposition lawmakers, Nhay Chamroeun and Kong Sakphea were beaten unconscious during protests in Phnom Penh, as over a thousand protesters descended upon the National Assembly.
Students at Phnom Penh's Liger Learning Center have written and published a new book, "The Cambodian Economy".