Habitat for Humanity International (HFHI) is a global nonprofit housing organization bringing people together to build homes, communities and hope. Habitat has served an estimated 270,000 families in the Asia-Pacific region, where Habitat has been active since 1983.
We are currently seeking a committed professional to fill the role of Chief Finance Officer (CFO) in our Cambodia Branch Office. The successful candidate shall lead the development of the country program’s capacity to deliver the objectives set forth for the Finance Unit in support of HFHI Cambodia’s short and long term objectives. The CFO is reporting to the National Director of HFHI-Cambodia and accountable for leading the Finance Team in managing the organization’s financial and accounting policies, systems and processes, tax and regulatory requirements, payroll systems and processes and internal controls, ongoing financial modeling and annual business plan. This position provides leadership and coaching to the Finance Team.
• Advanced knowledge and experience with accounting and/or financial management software (e.g., SUN System, Quick Books, etc), and MS Office applications.
• Broad financial management skills to direct financial planning, accounting, internal control and loan portfolio management needs of the country program
• Proven capacity to interact and negotiate with international partners, government officials, corporate partners and grassroots partners
• Good command English, both verbal and written, Khmer language an asset
• Proven integrity and good character especially in the stewardship of resources, transparency and accountability
• Cross-cultural management experience
• At least 3 years of experience as a senior manager in a similar size NGO or company, overseeing multi-departmental responsibilities including administrations, HR and finance.
• Knowledge of Cambodia financial and tax regulations, especially those pertaining to non-governmental or not-for-profit organizations
• Previous experience managing grants or contracts with external funding agencies, such as the World Bank, USAID, AUSAID, etc. is an advantage.
Please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com before 30 May.
The story of Loung Ung and her family’s suffering under the Khmer Rouge became known around the world with the success of her autobiographical book, First They Killed My Father.
SM Waypoint claims its unmanned aerial vehicles can help local farm and plantation owners increase their yields.
Though the bustling food stalls that emerge after dark next to Russian Market can seem intimidating to tourists at first glance, there are street food treats to be enjoyed by all.