Sovannaphumi School is fully committed to achieving a high standard of excellence in education, in partnership with MoEYS in the development of human resources in Cambodia. We are urgently seeking qualified candidates for the following position:
• Chief Finance Officer: (01 Position based in Head Office, Phnom Penh)
• IT Manager: (01 Position based in Phnom Penh)
• HR Supervisor: (Training and Development) (01 Position based in Phnom Penh)
• Marketing Supervisor: (Communication and Social Work) (01 Position based in Phnom Penh)
• School Principal: (02 Positions based in Phnom Penh/Province)
• Vice School Principal: (02 Positions based in Siem Reap/Sihanoukville)
• Academic Assistant / HR Assistant: (02 Positions based in Head Office)
Note: Please visit our website www.ntcgroup.com.kh for the details of the above positions. Deadline: December 03, 2014 at 5:00pm.
Contact Details: H/P : (855) 15 219 259 or 12 990 395
Daun Penh Campus: #100, St. Pasteur (St.S1 St.200), Sangkat Phsar ThmeyIII, Khan Daun Penh, Kingdom of Cambodia.
(t): 023 991 279 / 015 383 001 / 015 838 002
(e): email@example.com / (w): www.sovannaphumi.edu.kh
SM Waypoint claims its unmanned aerial vehicles can help local farm and plantation owners increase their yields.
Though the bustling food stalls that emerge after dark next to Russian Market can seem intimidating to tourists at first glance, there are street food treats to be enjoyed by all.
With an attempted coup against the government of President Recep Erdogan quashed only days ago and more than 7,000 alleged conspirators now under arrest, the Turkish ambassador to Cambodia yesterday pressed the govern