Sovannaphumi School is fully committed to achieving a high standard of excellence in education, in partnership with MoEYS in the development of human resources in Cambodia. We are urgently seeking qualified candidates for the following position:
• Chief Finance Officer: (01 Position based in Head Office, Phnom Penh)
• IT Manager: (01 Position based in Phnom Penh)
• HR Supervisor: (Training and Development) (01 Position based in Phnom Penh)
• Marketing Supervisor: (Communication and Social Work) (01 Position based in Phnom Penh)
• School Principal: (02 Positions based in Phnom Penh/Province)
• Vice School Principal: (02 Positions based in Siem Reap/Sihanoukville)
• Academic Assistant / HR Assistant: (02 Positions based in Head Office)
Note: Please visit our website www.ntcgroup.com.kh for the details of the above positions. Deadline: December 03, 2014 at 5:00pm.
Contact Details: H/P : (855) 15 219 259 or 12 990 395
Daun Penh Campus: #100, St. Pasteur (St.S1 St.200), Sangkat Phsar ThmeyIII, Khan Daun Penh, Kingdom of Cambodia.
(t): 023 991 279 / 015 383 001 / 015 838 002
(e): firstname.lastname@example.org / (w): www.sovannaphumi.edu.kh
Even though games such as “Fight for the leaf” or “Hide the towel” are traditionally played during the Khmer New Year holidays
One of 23 islands in the sea of Koh Kong, Koh Kmoch (Ghost Island) has a wealth of corals and other sealife visible through its crystal clear water.
In today’s world of fast-changing technology, Cambodia is seeing increasing innovation in financial services.