ISPP is a non-profit, non-sectarian, IB World School providing an internationally recognized education for Cambodian and expatriate students aged 3-18 years.
We wish to invite applications for the following position:
• Review and approve preparation and finalization of monthly and annual reporting materials and metrics for ISPP’s Board of Trustees
• Oversee budgeting, financial forecasting and cash flow for administration, existing and future programs
• Supervise the Finance team
• Coordinate all audit activities
• Monitor appropriate disbursement of funds
• Ensure regulatory & tax compliance
The position will report to the Director & provide support with fiscal & operational planning
• 5-10 years prior relevant experience in a senior management level with supervisory experience
• Proven technical skills, training in an international financial services firm preferred
• Demonstrated experience in financial management and accounting, ideally in the nonprofit sector
• Experience with accounting & office software, particularly Peachtree
• Working knowledge of tax & regulatory requirements in Cambodia
• Excellent people skills, with experience collaborating in a dynamic team
• Experience should include legal, audit, compliance, budget, and resource development
• Demonstrated resourcefulness in setting priorities and proposing new ways of creating efficiencies
• Proven effectiveness of leading a team of professionals in finance and accounting
• Flexible and independent; able to multi-task while also able to focus on details
• Fluency in written & spoken English (& preferably Khmer)
• Personal qualities of integrity, credibility, and a commitment to ISPP’s mission.
• Impeccable references for honesty, ethics & confidentiality
Qualified candidates are invited to submit their CV together with covering letter and references to:
Mr. Barry Sutherland
146 Norodom Boulevard
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interview.
Please note that an internal applicant may apply
The closing date for applications: 4pm, 21 March 2014
Tensions seemed to subside as quickly as they escalated at the Laos-Cambodia border.
Shaved ice, fruit toppings, and a squirt of cream – these are the ingredients to make a perfect bingsu.