ISPP is a non-profit, non-sectarian, IB World School providing an internationally recognized education for Cambodian and expatriate students aged 3-18 years.
We wish to invite applications for the following position:
• Review and approve preparation and finalization of monthly and annual reporting materials and metrics for ISPP’s Board of Trustees
• Oversee budgeting, financial forecasting and cash flow for administration, existing and future programs
• Supervise the Finance team
• Coordinate all audit activities
• Monitor appropriate disbursement of funds
• Ensure regulatory & tax compliance
The position will report to the Director & provide support with fiscal & operational planning
• 5-10 years prior relevant experience in a senior management level with supervisory experience
• Proven technical skills, training in an international financial services firm preferred
• Demonstrated experience in financial management and accounting, ideally in the nonprofit sector
• Experience with accounting & office software, particularly Peachtree
• Working knowledge of tax & regulatory requirements in Cambodia
• Excellent people skills, with experience collaborating in a dynamic team
• Experience should include legal, audit, compliance, budget, and resource development
• Demonstrated resourcefulness in setting priorities and proposing new ways of creating efficiencies
• Proven effectiveness of leading a team of professionals in finance and accounting
• Flexible and independent; able to multi-task while also able to focus on details
• Fluency in written & spoken English (& preferably Khmer)
• Personal qualities of integrity, credibility, and a commitment to ISPP’s mission.
• Impeccable references for honesty, ethics & confidentiality
Qualified candidates are invited to submit their CV together with covering letter and references to:
Mr. Barry Sutherland
146 Norodom Boulevard
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interview.
Please note that an internal applicant may apply
The closing date for applications: 4pm, 21 March 2014
With an attempted coup against the government of President Recep Erdogan quashed only days ago and more than 7,000 alleged conspirators now under arrest, the Turkish ambassador to Cambodia yesterday pressed the govern
Two opposition lawmakers, Nhay Chamroeun and Kong Sakphea were beaten unconscious during protests in Phnom Penh, as over a thousand protesters descended upon the National Assembly.
Students at Phnom Penh's Liger Learning Center have written and published a new book, "The Cambodian Economy".