Ly Hour Microfinance Institution Plc.is providing opportunities to Cambodian people to start up and expand their businesses to improve the standard of living through appropriate microfinance services. Now its operation is mainly conducted in Phnom Penh City, Kandal, Takeo, Pursat, Prey Veng, Kompong Speu, Kampong Cham, Battambang, Tboung Khmum, Ratanakiri, and we are planning to set up some more branches in Kampot, Kampong Chhnang, Siem Reap, Kratie, and Mondulkiri. In the soon future, we are going to expand our operation to all the 25 provinces in Cambodia.
Ly Hour MFI is currently looking for a dynamic, energetic, committed and experienced candidate to fill in the vacancy of Chief Financial Officer.
Position: Chief Financial Officer (1 post)
Location: Head Office (Phnom Penh)
Report: Chief Executive Officer
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Work closely with senior executives and board Directors on strategic development and strategic Execution;
• Provide executive managements with advice on the financial implications of existing business activities and/or the impact of introduction of new initiatives and/or regulatory action;
• Develop both short term and long term strategies for finance, treasury, admin & Procurement, and Core banking support (09);
• Closely participate in operational team on strategic recommendation for managing loan book’s growth;
• Lead the processes for financial forecasting, budgets and consolidation and reporting to the organization;
• Lead the management of asset and liabilities, treasury and investment in line with the Strategic Plan;
• Ensure credibility of finance, treasury, admin & procurement, and Core banking support function by providing on time and accurate analysis, budgets, financial trends and forecasts;
• Lead the implementation of accounting implication following the CAS/CIFRS and NBC’s regulation;
• Lead and ensure the smoothness of the implementation of Core Banking Support System (Optimal 9) and Regulatory & Financial compliance across the branches and HQ;
• Ensure that effective internal controls are in place and ensure compliance with relevant accounting standards and regulatory laws and rules for financial and tax reporting;
• Lead the development of department’s KPI and staff performance appraisal;
• Oversee the approval and processing of revenue, expenditure, and procurement
• Ensure accuracy and timeliness of liaison with and reporting to regulators (NBC), lenders, shareholders and board of directors;
• Lead the management of decoration project including contract management for new branch set up by working with branch set up team;
• Lead the development of centralized procurement for all assets, resource &service, including identification of cost-effective & reliable supplier and contractors, vendor’s relation system for LH and inventory management;
• Actively participate in formulating, shaping, and implementing company strategy and any new initiative projects;
• Lead the development of appropriate policies and procedures, and creation of internal control.
Requirements & Qualifications:
• Educational background in Master in business or finance and Banking and ACCA is a plus if any.
• At least 5-years of hand on experiences financial management in MFIs or Banking industry;
• Strong leadership and management to ensure team working well.
• Ability to work under pressure, as part of team, as well as independently;
• Possess a pleasant personality and can-do attitude;
• Fluency in spoken and written English;
• Flexible, dynamic and energetic.
Candidates could send CV and Cover Letter to the address: No. 85-88, St. Kim Il Sung (289), Sangkat Boeng Kak II, Khan Toul Kork, Phnom Penh, or Via email address : email@example.com | Subject Apply for : Chief Financial Officer
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Tensions seemed to subside as quickly as they escalated at the Laos-Cambodia border.
Shaved ice, fruit toppings, and a squirt of cream – these are the ingredients to make a perfect bingsu.