Post Media is an international Media Group with a diverse print and digital portfolio. Our newspaper, The Phnom Penh Post, is published in both Khmer and English. The Post is an independent news agency with 15 SOPA (Society of Publishers in Asia) awards up to date.
In conjunction with the Circulation Director, the Circulation Executive is responsible for the day-to-day circulation duties across The Post.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
Your duties will include:
• Management of supply/sales figures based on internal budgets;
• Working closely with Distribution Manager to ensure smooth operations daily;
• Drive circulation growth through sound trade marketing plans;
• Liaising with the production department to ensure transition of newspaper from printer to newsstand;
• Updating various weekly and monthly internal reports;
• Overseeing the operations of the Bike squad and sustaining growth in sales;
• Developing small project proposals targeting direct consumers;
• Ad hoc work issued by the Circulation Director.
You will have a thorough working knowledge of Microsoft packages, although Advanced Excel knowledge is necessary. You should have an understanding of business object skills, and Circulation knowledge would certainly be of an advantage. You must be able to clearly demonstrate a strong analytical background with a keen attention to detail.
We are looking for someone who can show an enthusiasm for the brands and contribute to the wider Circulation & Subscription team, and be willing to work as a team as well as using their initiative.
This is a full time, permanent position, working Monday to Friday 8:30am – 5:30pm, that ideally requires someone to be available immediately; however, we would be flexible for the ideal candidate.
If you are interested in the position and you feel you have the necessary skills, please send a covering letter and your CV to [email protected]
Deadline for applications: 31st January 2014
Due to the high volume of applicants we expect to receive, we apologize, however we will not be able to respond to all applications.